Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mick Foley Ireland Shows

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I never got why people get totally plastered going to these events why bother going if you won't even remember what happened and it ruins it for people who want just want a nite out. I don't even bother with things like this anymore sad to say but there are a lot of total **** that are Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Sorry to hear that a few dopes ruined it for everyone,seems to be an epidemic in Ireland had the same thing happen at Dara O Briain a couple of weeks back in Cork he was more equipped to handle it but it still really pissed him off and made the vibe bad,At one point the staff was going to throw out the culprits but he stopped them which I think he regretted in the end

This country is becoming overwhelmed with muppetry and it's sad to see

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mick Foley: Stand Up UK Tour 2011
    Thanks to everybody that came out to the the shows in Liverpool and Dublin. Two packed houses and, with one or two exceptions, genuinely amazing crowds that made for a superb atmosphere. Photos from the meet & greet sessions will be uploaded to http://www.mickfoleystandup.co.uk/ (Yes Ireland, we know you're not part of the UK.) late next week. You'll be able to download them for free at your leisure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I enjoyed it for what it was,think it would've worked better If Mick just told funny wrestling stories completely instead of awkwardly trying to slot standup-esque routines randomly into his act.He also needs to learn how to deal with hecklers.

I arrived late so missed the opening act,and ended up sitting at the very back of the auditorium beside a lad and his girlfriend who didn't seem to get any of Mick's wrestling references.

The drunken hecklers definitely put a dampener on the show overall,but it had to be expected in a room full of wrestling fans with drink taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Show in Belfast was similar to Dublin, the MC was different I think he was from Bristol but he did the whole edge routine as well and told a good story about meeting a fellow ginger in sheamus.

The warm ups were both quite good but Micks set was a collection of storys (HIAC, Velvet, Hitchhiker, Kane and Black people impersonations) The special song for hecklers was Kurt Angles entry music so everyone could shout you suck. Funny. He also sang a new song he'd written called Barry in response to Barry Manilows Mandy pretty funny.

The Q&A was hit and miss some good questions one awful one (did you ever beat hhh? i mean honestly)

The meet and greet was after and was a bit rushed just time for a quick word and an autograph as well as the photo. Got my copy of Tietam Brown signed :-)

Overall Pretty good, some people need to learn when to shut up though as there was one guy who kept shouting 'lets go Randy' during the main set and 'bang bang' the mc had a word with him but the guy just wasn't for talking to i think

B+ overall highlight been the Brodus Clay entry and the Velvet story, negatives just the idiots in the crowd everyone on the staff deserves credit for the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It's such a shame the Dublin show was ruined by those hecklers. I wasn't at it but if I was, that would have made my blood boil. I saw a tweet from Mick and he seemed to enjoy the Belfast show a lot more than the Dublin one.

If he comes back, hopefully he will get to do his stand-up uninterrupted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

to me I am a huge Mick Foley mark and I arrived at the venue in belfast way too early lol, so stood outside chatting with my friend for a few minutes, up comes the black cab and a not the worse looking chick in the world pops out.

My friend says to me check out here t-shirt (cactus jack one) and there 2 foot behind her was mick himself, she was his PA I think. So me and my friend got to meet him before everyone else and he saw that I had 2 of his books with me for him to sign. And without even me asking he says would you like me to sign them for you, and he was happy to do it.

He was such an absolute gent and I couldnt have been happier, I am male 27 years old and I am not afraid to admit that I had a tear in my eye.
    Mick Foley is my all time wrestling hero and if he reads this, thank you for making a dream come true for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Looking at reports from the worldwide tour as a whole, and it seems nearly every fifth show had the problem of idiots shouting out and trying to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Can't say I massively enjoyed the evening to be honest, and not just because of the hecklers. First of all, Mick seemed tired and disinterested during the meet and greet which I found weird. I've always heard good things about Mick during meet and greets, I guessed he was just wrecked though, and i was happy to get a pic and his autograph.

I really enjoyed the two support acts and the ginger dude but the organization was terrible, as others have mentioned. Opening up at 6 and not starting until almost 9 wasn't a great idea, as there was nothing to do around the place apart from drink for most people. Me and the two people i was with went out and had dinner instead, we didn't see many people drinking when we left but it was hugely noticeable when we got back. Still didn't expect the messiness from some people though.

As far as Mick's performance goes, he's simply not a comedian. It was almost like he's seen Kevin Smith's success with his Q&A's and thought he could replicate it. i found the stories interesting and the odd punchline was good but i'd read quite a bit of the stories before in his books. I laughed a lot more during the support than i did during Mick's show.

As far as the hecklers were concerned, they were out of order. Complete arseholes who seem to think that the show was about them and not the actual talent. Sadly, this is always the case with shows in Ireland I find, and wrestling fans are no different. I think Mick handled it quite poorly, the fact is, he's a novice comedian and it's his wrestling status that allows him to play in bigger venues to bigger crowds at such an early stage of his comedy career. If he was a regular guy starting out, he'd be playing to much smaller crowds at open mic nights and he'd get a lot more heckling! Heckling is a part and parcel of comedy gigs unfortunately so i would've expected him to deal with it better. I really thought his whinging about how he would've organized it differently was a cheap show at the ginger dude that was unnecessary, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Overall, it and it was a pleasure to meet one of my all time heroes and I'd definitely go and see him again, but I'd be hoping for a bit of an improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Can't say I massively enjoyed the evening to be honest, and not just because of the hecklers. First of all, Mick seemed tired and disinterested during the meet and greet which I found weird. I've always heard good things about Mick during meet and greets, I guessed he was just wrecked though, and i was happy to get a pic and his autograph.

I really enjoyed the two support acts and the ginger dude but the organization was terrible, as others have mentioned. Opening up at 6 and not starting until almost 9 wasn't a great idea, as there was nothing to do around the place apart from drink for most people. Me and the two people i was with went out and had dinner instead, we didn't see many people drinking when we left but it was hugely noticeable when we got back. Still didn't expect the messiness from some people though.

As far as Mick's performance goes, he's simply not a comedian. It was almost like he's seen Kevin Smith's success with his Q&A's and thought he could replicate it. i found the stories interesting and the odd punchline was good but i'd read quite a bit of the stories before in his books. I laughed a lot more during the support than i did during Mick's show.

As far as the hecklers were concerned, they were out of order. Complete arseholes who seem to think that the show was about them and not the actual talent. Sadly, this is always the case with shows in Ireland I find, and wrestling fans are no different. I think Mick handled it quite poorly, the fact is, he's a novice comedian and it's his wrestling status that allows him to play in bigger venues to bigger crowds at such an early stage of his comedy career. If he was a regular guy starting out, he'd be playing to much smaller crowds at open mic nights and he'd get a lot more heckling! Heckling is a part and parcel of comedy gigs unfortunately so i would've expected him to deal with it better. I really thought his whinging about how he would've organized it differently was a cheap show at the ginger dude that was unnecessary, but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Overall, it and it was a pleasure to meet one of my all time heroes and I'd definitely go and see him again, but I'd be hoping for a bit of an improvement.

I agree with most of this. Thought the meet and greet started things off badly, and I think when people see the disinterest in Mick's face in their photos when they're finally put up there will be quite a bit of disappointment. As the power in the camera went down before I got to the front of the queue I got to see that glorious disinterest straight away on my phone.

Had finished with the meet and greet by 7 and instead of hanging around for two hours with nothing to do, opted to pop out for a drink and a chat instead. Missed the first comedian, and arrived for the second one who was very good. Popped out for another quick drink. The messiness of some people was pretty obvious as we left the second time.

The bit I disagree with from above, is that it wasn't a pleasure meeting one of my all time heroes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

That's a real shame Cactus. As I said above, it was blatant to me that he seemed like he'd rather be anywhere else for the whole meet and greet, even the way he wasn't properly shaking hands was strange I thought.

Having been lucky enough to meet the likes of Bret Hart, Jericho and RVD in the past it was nice to cross Mick off the list, but the experience was nothing compared to how it was with the guys I mentioned above.

Mick Foley: Stand Up UK Tour 2011
    My word... What an amazing tour it's been. Every show packed to the rafters and every single night had it's own unique moments of absolute brilliance. Thank you to everyone that came to support Mick in Glasgow, London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Sheffield, Liverpool, Dublin and Belfast. Rest assured this is not the last time we'll be seeing The Hardcore Legend and he will be back in 2013.

We've had so many folk asking about Mick's support acts from the tour. They were Jim Smallman (London, Birmingham: @JimSmallman), Ian Smith (London: @IanSmithComedy), Vidar Hodnekvam (Cardiff: @VidarHodnekvam), Carl Hutchinson (Cardiff: @CPHutchinson), Brendon Burns (London, Birmingham: @BBrendonBurns), Sully O'Sullivan (Birmingham: @Sully_OSullivan), Steffen Peddie (Sheffield, @BigOwlComedy), Martin Mor ( Sheffield: @MartinBigpigMor), Sam Avery (Liverpool: @SamFrandisc0), Danny Deegan (Liverpool: @DannyDeegan), Mick Thomas (Dublin, Belfast: @MickThomas) and Tim Gage (Dublin, Belfast: Isn't on Twitter. Luddite.). Biased though we might be we're going to give special mention to tour compere Chris Brooker, on Twitter as @TheBrookerMan. If you liked any of the guys you saw then be sure to follow them and check them out at a comedy club near you.

Thank you to the venues and everyone that staffed them. Thank you to everyone that helped us promote the tour via Twitter and Facebook. Thank you to the folk at the One Wrestling Show, Sky Sports News, Soccer AM, Kerrang, Entertainment.Ie, The Dubliner, The Daily Star, Wrestletalk TV, The Slam and everyone else that took time to speak to us about the tour.

A special thank you to Laura, the brains behind the operation, for doing all the tricky number stuff as well as selling merchandise, taking photos and being quite the dancer alongside The Dudeasaurus.

One final plug for Mick's RAINN Wrestlemania raffle. The prize is astounding, open to folk in the UK & Ireland and it's for an exceptionally good cause. Head over to http://www.realmickfoley.com/mania/ to enter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Gotta disagree about the meet and greet. Maybe it's because we got in early, but my finacee and I got plenty of time to talk with Mick, he had a firm handshake and he gave Lisa a huge hug. Chatted about the interview I did for the podcast which he remembered very well, brought up what we talked about to me and thanked me for letting him give his side of the Wrestlezone fiasco. To be fair though, when we left the MC announced that everyone had to be quicker with Mick but noone said anything to him first, which could have dampened his mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Ok night, meeting Mick was the hilight, give it 5/10.

The Good:
    The opening acts and the MC were very funny. Mick was good, better than I thought he would be.

The Bad:
    5 euro for a bottle of warm beer? WTF
    The whole thing was very late starting. I was hoping to be out of there my around 10:30 - 10:45, but Mick didnt come on until around 10:30. We arrived at 6:30, didnt get out of there until 11:45.

The Ugly:
    The childish retards looking for attention that wouldnt shut up for Mick. Example, Mick in the middle of a story mentions vader...."HES GAY......THATS WHAT SHE SAID", queue moans of discust from the crowd, and totally put Mick off his chain of thought.

Overall Mick was very pissed off, he got a standing ovation, but didnt even come back on to acknowledge it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

I went to the show in Leicester Square on Sat 25th Feb, was cool to meet the guy but he looked very tired, great show although like many have said before me we did get guys heckling him and shouting out things to at one point Mick got quite serious and said 'one more your getting socko' (and security no doubt) The Q & A at the end was a nice touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

I thought the show was bad lads. I have watched wrestling all my life and Foley put on some great shows even tho he was the most gifted of wrestlers. Stand up comedy doesn't suit Foley, he wasnt even funny. The only funny jokes he told were the wrestling ones and he probably only told 3 or 4 of them. He handed the crowd badly and should of ripped people out of it that were heckling. Instead he got defensive and a bit tick IMO. I respect him as a wrestler but i think he should give up the comedy, he's only ruining his reputation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

I thought the show was bad lads. I have watched wrestling all my life and Foley put on some great shows even tho he was the most gifted of wrestlers. Stand up comedy doesn't suit Foley, he wasnt even funny. The only funny jokes he told were the wrestling ones and he probably only told 3 or 4 of them. He handed the crowd badly and should of ripped people out of it that were heckling. Instead he got defensive and a bit tick IMO. I respect him as a wrestler but i think he should give up the comedy, he's only ruining his reputation

I agree with you, his wrestling jokes/stories were funny but I got lost with his American politics stuff...As I said the Q&A was a nice touch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Isn't it kinda incredibly arrogant to be doing standup comedy on a professional basis without really getting used to the craft first, like, doing heaps of random open mic type things so he can get used to different crowds who won't be as reverential toward him and whatnot?
    I assumed the shows are entirely about wrestling, which would be fine imo, making it more like a kevin smith styled Q&A type thing to a crowd of fans, who sorta gradually edged his way towards more typical standup material.

Is the meet and greet bit with the show or do you have to pay extra for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's free u just need to show up almost 3 hours before the show starts :rolleyes:

Did anyone catch his last punchline before the Q&A started? He powered on through the setup, punchline and asking for Q&A without missing a beat. It was so fast i didn't even catch it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

I was in the dressing room after the show caught in the middle of a very awkward conversation, Mick was very upset with the hecklers and took it quite personally, but Chris was there telling him it was still a good show but Mick insisted if his show doesn't start until 10/11 you can't have a signing at 6 with 3 warm up's and an interval inbetween. Just won't work, but he'll be back next year and I'm guessing it'll be handled a lot differently!

Can u tell us any more with Mick?

I think people are too nice to Mick, afraid to hurt his feelings. We all love him but he needs to work hard to become a proper comedian; what works for books doesn't necessarily translate into comedy. The warmup acts batted away the hecklers no problem. Even stuff like whispering loudly into the mic & structuring of jokes....place was an awkward funeral leaving the auditorium. I love Mick and think he did a great job as an amateur comedian but i wouldn't be so quick to dip right back in. Well i guess it depends if he works hard on it over the coming year.

Did anyone go to his previous tour, did he improve much this time around?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Can u tell us any more with Mick?

I think people are too nice to Mick, afraid to hurt his feelings. We all love him but he needs to work hard to become a proper comedian; what works for books doesn't necessarily translate into comedy. The warmup acts batted away the hecklers no problem. Even stuff like whispering loudly into the mic & structuring of jokes....place was an awkward funeral leaving the auditorium. I love Mick and think he did a great job as an amateur comedian but i wouldn't be so quick to dip right back in. Well i guess it depends if he works hard on it over the coming year.

Did anyone go to his previous tour, did he improve much this time around?

He was alot happier with the first tour last year, I was at the opening dates and they were alot better. In pubs in Cork, not a big auditorium in Dublin.

I'll have Mick on my show later today, where he addresses the Dublin issue directly... (and his favorite WrestleMania moments!)

Check out Wrestling Voice Radio for the interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    I'll have Mick on my show later today, where he addresses the Dublin issue directly... (and his favorite WrestleMania moments!)

Check out Wrestling Voice Radio for the interview

Can you stick up a link of where i could find the interview? Will be really interesting to hear what Mick has to say about it.

Ask him something, anything about the Belfast show as well, see if he remembers the guy he met outside of the venue when he arrived at it :D

• Advertisement

Here's a link to my show on iTunes, the interview is the most recent one

http://bit.ly/WVRadio

**BIG NEWS**

Mick Foley will be returning to the UK this summer for an exclusive four night run at the world famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Mick's new show 'Prisoner Of Raw' will run at the Assembly Rooms from the 8th to the 11th of August. Tickets are on sale now at http://www.arfringe.com/show/53/Mick-Foley-Prisoner-of-Raw/ and sure to sell fast.

An amazing venue at an amazing festival, Mick will be rubbing shoulders with some of the best and brightest from the world of comedy. This year the Assembly Rooms play host to the likes of Stewart Lee, Jerry Sadowitz, Russell Kane, Loyd Langford, Glen Wool, Craig Campbell and Stewart Francis as well as Mrs Foley's Baby Boy.

Mick will also be touring the UK & Ireland again in 2013... Tour dates and venues will be announced soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I should be living in Edinburgh by then,hopefully there's less drunken hecklers there then the Dublin show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Resurrecting this. He's touring the UK again in a bit, has anyone heard anything about Ireland dates?

He might do a show over here around Sep/Oct/Nov he said on twitter.

His last show over here was ruined by drunken hecklers so im surprised he'd come back.

I suppose it could happen anywhere though and heckling is just something you have to deal with as a comedian.

• Advertisement

Drunken heckling is not uncommon in Dublin so I'd imagine he'd more consider cork if he's to do an Irish date. I'd imagine fans would only be worse a year later.

he has a date for 21st April in the Empire in Belfast, sold out already but might get tickets off ebay if you are lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

can't wait to heckle him when he returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Les Ferdinand

srm23 wrote: »
    can't wait to heckle him when he returns.

You're hilarious.
    Perhaps you should just stick to Internet dating and posting about the Late Late show?

Sorry for bumping an old thread but Mick is coming back to Belfast

Empire Music Hall - Sept 10th - £28

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/mick-foley-belfast-09-10-2015/event/38004ED6752D07BF?artistid=1642693&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=51

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Officer999

Any word on him coming South?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I honestly believe that Dublin show in 2012 ruined any more big name tours for us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I honestly believe that Dublin show in 2012 ruined any more big name tours for us.

If so then he's not cut out for it, is he made of sugar?

I saw him in Limerick that time and it was an excellent show. He was legit pissed off with the Dublin show tho so maybe your right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Officer999 wrote: »
    I saw him in Limerick that time and it was an excellent show. He was legit pissed off with the Dublin show tho so maybe your right

What happened at that? Saw him in cork and it was great , he even went over time by over a half hour?

• Advertisement

What happened at that? Saw him in cork and it was great , he even went over time by over a half hour?

I wasn't at it as i was at the Limerick gig but from reports, a lot of lads were hammered and continually heckled him throughout his routine.

Guys were drunk, heckling and shouting out punchlines, Mick was at the end of a long tour and obviously had enough and it came all out on these two guys, who warranted a reaction from Mick on their own regardless.

We were working with Mick that night and afterwards in the dressing room he was just down on the whole experience, thought that he could trust the crowd to drink before the show and be fine. Those two clearly ruined his opinion of many Irish people unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

The same crew brought Piper over and it went off without a hitch - great night

The same crew brought Piper over and it went off without a hitch - great night

Eros have been mad to come back since Mick - the venue for Mick was too big for other guys they brought over - no knock on them, Mick was the only Attitude Era name - DDP wanted to do Dublin but they couldn't find a venue.

When they found Whelans (which hosted Piper) they were very happy with it and I'm sure they'll do Dublin more often now, whether they do Dublin with Mick is 100% up to Mick.

FOLEY TOUR HITS BELFAST!
    Tickets for my September 10 ‪#‎BELFAST‬ show go on sale in JUST 24 HOURS! You can get them TOMORROW, June 25 at 9:00 am at http://www.ticketmaster.ie/mick-foley-b…/…/38004ED6752D07BF…
    While I am looking forward to being part of the ‪#‎Blackpool‬ Comic Con a Q&A in ‪#‎Cardiff‬ and appearing at super-cool wrestling shows in ‪#‎Aberdeen‬ and ‪#‎Glasgow‬, the Belfast show at the ‪#‎Empire‬ will be my ONLY ‪#‎FiftyYearsOfFoley‬ show in the UK in 2015,
    WHY ONLY ONE SHOW, AND WHY BELFAST?
    I'm going to be really honest here: I have no idea what the interest level is for a full scale tour of the UK and Ireland. It's been two and a half years since I did my last tour - and in that time, there have been a LOT of wrestlers on UK/Irish stages..and I just don't know if a Foley tour will put butts in seats anymore. So I'll use the results of the first few opening days of sales to get a feel for what you cats across the ocean are in the mood for these days.
    In the end, my goal for every appearance I make is the same; to send people home feeling that attending one of my events was a wise investment of time, energy and money. I really enjoy meeting fans at these conventions, and the energy I've seen in recent ‪#‎WrestleZone‬ and ‪#‎InsaneChampionshipWrestling‬ is just incredible. I'll do whatever I can to send people home with smiles on their faces. I really LOVE doing my own shows...I love performing, and taking the audience on a journey. I just don't know if there is a market for that type of thing anymore.
    I'm hoping the people there, RIGHT THERE in Belfast, Northern Ireland will prove me wrong.
    Feel free to leave a comment or share this post. I do my best to read every one.
    Have a nice day,
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm definitely going to try and get a ticket for this in the morning. I'm off work on September 10th so I'm going to drive up from Kilkenny I'd say. If anyone is interested in maybe arranging the trip along with me, I'm more than happy to drive up and back if we pool in on petrol. Belfast is only a couple of hours max. from Dublin so it really isn't that far to drive to see ol' Cactus. I never saw him before, but I remember when he played in Belvedere College I met someone on the bus afterwards (I had been in the studio in Temple Bar until late that night and was getting a bus to Blackrock afterwards) and he told me about how the show had gotten a bit derailed by people getting a bit too drunk. I was just reminded of that little chat when I saw this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I'm definitely going to try and get a ticket for this in the morning. I'm off work on September 10th so I'm going to drive up from Kilkenny I'd say.
    A fellow Kilkenny man, I thought I was the only one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Just announced

12th of Nov on sale tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

What's he gonna be doing or is he just promoting a new book/show/film etc?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

He needs to bring Mr. Socko to deal with any hecklers like there was last time.

Advertisement