Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonskeigh?

Options
  • 02-09-2011 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hello folks!

Can anyone tell me what clonskeigh is like to live in? Any good amenities or parks.

I don't drive so is there a bus or Luas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

You have just muddied the waters over the spelling of the area, theres Clonskeagh, Clonskea and now Clonskeigh, in sure there are a few more floating out there too!

No matter where you are in Clonskeagh you will have easy access to UCD which has plenty of open space.

The 17 goes through the area and the closest Luas Stop would be Windy Arbour i think?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I used to live in Clonskeagh and it's a lovely, lovely area. It's quite big (bigger than you'd think) and I lived down at the Ranelagh end. There's a lot of green space along the Dodder too. The only negative is the lack of a good shop "around the corner" unless you live up at the UCD end. But there are pubs, takeaways etc. Donneybrook and Ranelagh are within walking distance, as is town itself.

Highly recommended area to live in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The 11 bus is the main bus through the area to/from the city.

Advertisement