Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirting Board price

Options
  • 02-09-2011 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if 175 is a reasonable price to put down skirting boards in a hall and sitting room?? There's about 90 feet in total and a fair bit of cutting.

I'm going to supply the skirting and take the old stuff off beforehand so it's just for labour...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 16hill

Far too expensive if you are suppling the boards and doing the prep work
    I would look at around 120 a days pay for a good chippie as fair in regards to price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

sin0city wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if 175 is a reasonable price to put down skirting boards in a hall and sitting room?? There's about 90 feet in total and a fair bit of cutting.

I'm going to supply the skirting and take the old stuff off beforehand so it's just for labour...

Where are you based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Carpenter wrote: »
    Where are you based

North Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

sin0city wrote: »
    North Dublin.

Pm me if you want a price

Advertisement