Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying as a FETAC applicant in conjunction with LC points?

Options
  • 02-09-2011 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi, I'm going to be doing a FETAC course for the next year that is accepted as a possible entry route to the course I didn't get this year.

However... I'd also like to apply for a new list of courses next year on the merit of my LC points.

So basically, I'm wondering if I'm applying as a FETAC applicant, is it also possible to apply through the CAO for other courses that I'd also be willing to take, but, on the merit of my LC points.

I've tried to contact the CAO office about this, but, I'm not getting through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ChristinaIndigo

hate bumpers, but, I need an answer :')

Even went to Higher Options again and couldn't find anyone who was able to tell me :') Thought it was a fairly standard question...

Advertisement