Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Option for Rural Wicklow

• 02-09-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I live in rural Wicklow, and am trying to get internet going at my house (recently moved here from out of the country). My family are heavy internet users, movies, youtube, downloads, gaming... we do it all and more in an afternoon. I am trying to find an unlimited plan that is also somewhat fast and won't cost me an arm an a leg. I've tried dongles and mifi's from all the major companies, Vodafone, Meteor, and O2. Two of them didn't work at all and O2 works quite slowly, but with only a 15gb allowance. Have tried to get Wicklow Broadband to come out for over two weeks now and nothing seems to be going on there... Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement