Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dinner in "The Estoria"

Options
  • 02-09-2011 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

Whats it like here for dinner?We are heading there sunday for a meal :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Whats it like here for dinner?We are heading there sunday for a meal :confused::confused:

Last time i was in there the food was very nice and it wasn't too expensive iirc. Its a popular place and can get very crowded though.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Same as.

Been there once, food was lovely, nicely priced and the place was busy.

Must actually go back now you bring it up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭hrcbob

Nice place.. well run with great staff and ive never been but the manager has come round to every table asking if everyone in the place were ok and if they needed anyhing extra.
    One possible downside would be if you are a person who doesnt like big portions because they definatly know how to feed the hungry mountain men like myself!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

where is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

ottostreet wrote: »
    where is this?

Muine Bheag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Pub grub and not good pub grub as it goes. Everyone I talk to seems good and bad to say about the place. I went once and it was fine. Went again, ordered chicken marlyland, chips and veg. Dish was served minus the chicken maryland, i.e. just chips and veg! I actually searched the plate for the chicken thinking my eyes were lying to me! There were a few other issues with the service that day that has put me off.

If you're in the town, Id recommend Longs (or Frankie Doyles now?) for pub grub, in my experience nicer food and better service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭mirror mirror

:pac::pac::pac:Yep we went there and had dinner, 8 of us and the general consensus was good, good food, lovely desserts,nice service.The manager was nice fella ,checking everything was o.k and had we got enough of everything.The owner/ owners were there ,they were seeing that everything was o.k .....THUMBS UP on all counts.Will be going again.:D:D

Advertisement