Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sunday game

Options
  • 02-09-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Are many people going to the game this Sunday. I'm not, for me its just too expensive. €80 is a lot. I usually go but the price of a ticket and hikes in everything, it is money I can find better ways to spend.

Are many giving it a miss this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Someone was saying to me tonight that we might actually see empty seats on Sunday!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

That'll never happen

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

That'll never happen

Yes it will, several Kilkenny clubs sent back over 50 tickets each.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kkmick

I don't think there will be empty seats myself but thats only because tipp will take any unsold tickets, That's bad news for us tho too because it will mean the kilkenny fans will be outnumbered and out shouted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

I won't be travelling, can't justify the cost.

And the tickets I was offered were fairly average and yet cost the same as the good tickets in the main stands. Also charging kids full whack for a seat is an absolute scandal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pameamon2011

I have 1 Davin stand ticket and 1 Hogan stand ticket but would like to swap so I have 2 tickets in the same stand. Anyone need to swap tickets?

Advertisement