Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining societies, 2nd year.

• 02-09-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭

Hey there,
    Going back to Trinity for my second year and was just wondering whether or not it is possible to find out about all the societies in the college and where to join up without having to go into college during freshers week.
    Gav

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Big list of societies http://www.csc.tcdlife.ie/socs.php]here, most with webpages.

Pretty much every society event in college is postered on one of the notice boards around college, with a venue and time. Just show up to one for a society you're interested in, and you can sign up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

You can definitely join at events, but I would like to say that we absolutely love it when you sign up during Fresher's Week, as it not only gives us a good idea of our membership for the year, it lets us tell you about what we've planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭angelmusicgirl

With VTP and with most societies, you can sign up again by signing up at a Freshers stand or by sending them an email so you can be put back on their mailing list then you pay your fees at a society event.

If you want to rejoin the Voluntary Tuition Programme, shoot us an email on vtaccess@tcd.ie. I also know that the music society work the same way.:D

Advertisement