Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On co-op. Do I need to register?

Options
  • 02-09-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

As per the title really.

I got that mail today saying to register to avoid the fine. Tried the link earlier but thought it was because my I-grade result wasn't up yet that I didn't have the option to register.

Result is up now and I passed but still have no option to register, is that because I'm not actually doing any modules? Just co-op?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

mud wrote: »
    As per the title really.

I got that mail today saying to register to avoid the fine. Tried the link earlier but thought it was because my I-grade result wasn't up yet that I didn't have the option to register.

Result is up now and I passed but still have no option to register, is that because I'm not actually doing any modules? Just co-op?

Cheers.

You have to register for every semester, even when on coop.

Registration only occurs in week 1 so you'll have to wait till Monday. If you have a problem registering next week, email SAA@ul.ie in order to avoid the fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

Ya Im in the same position, cant find where to register in the student records yoke.

Did you have any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Yep I registered this morning. Went to student records and clicked the modules link which took me to the page to click on the co-op module and that was that. Done and dusted for another semester.

Advertisement