Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So You Think

Options
  • 02-09-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

At odds of 1/3 to win leopardstown, is anyone going to oppose him.
    Thinking about going with snow fairy @5/1 and famous name @ 14/1 to win some major cash. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

UDAWINNER wrote: »
    At odds of 1/3 to win leopardstown, is anyone going to oppose him.
    Thinking about going with snow fairy @5/1 and famous name @ 14/1 to win some major cash. Any thoughts?

Impossible to oppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

I'd agree with baraca, I dont think he can be beaten.

baraca wrote: »
    Impossible to oppose.

Mmmm I'd tend to agree (ish).
    Has 10lbs on the ratings on the rest excluding age allowances etc. Rewilding getting the better of So You Think was a shock, 5lbs difference on the ratings there. As impossible as it seems to oppose I wouldn't entertain backing it in any way, shape or form tbh. Although to win by less than 1 length may be an option.

As mad as it sounds I could see Roderic O'Connor going very close in this, the 11 and 12f recent excursions have that one at an OR of 117, I reckon that's a false rating for this race as the 10f should be much much more suitable. Call it 120 and take into account the 3yo 7lbs difference and we have a close call on paper.

I mentioned last week that I reckoned Dubawi Gold was suited to the 8f trip, Roderic O'Connor did beat Dubawi Gold over the mile trip, admittedly on GF which I feel is not perfect for Dubawi Gold, that's stonking form though.

Stop laughing lads :P

Advertisement