Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflicting answers about the induction day

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chris___boii

Yh someone told me the 5th aswell but mines on the 15th, whats going on the 5th ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

It won't be on the fifth. Classes start on the 19th and induction is done the week before classes start

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

Yh someone told me the 5th aswell but mines on the 15th, whats going on the 5th ?

The 5th is for people who are using HEAR (higer education access route)
    its a orientation week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Macronelf

Should I just go in as planned then on the 13th?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Macronelf wrote: »
    Should I just go in as planned then on the 13th?
    Yep that'd be your best bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

its different for each course too btw

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

AFAIK, it's access students and mature students who are being inducted this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

DO you have any other information about a mature student induction? There's nothing about it on the website...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I just heard that the welcome events for the non-standard cohorts are starting tomorrow. I don't know the specifics, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Voltwad wrote: »
    I just heard that the welcome events for the non-standard cohorts are starting tomorrow. I don't know the specifics, sorry.

No worries. I think it may just be for HEAR and non-standard mature students.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Bit late now I know, but Mature Students induction is tomorrow as far as I know, in Bolton Street room 259.

I know this because we in the Access Service are being kicked out of the big theatre (259) in BST all day tomorrow to make way for them.

Damn mature students! As if trying to manage 240+ students wasn't difficult enough:D

Advertisement