Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get advice on site?

Options
  • 02-09-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly I am 100% clueless about this stuff so apologies in advance!! I live in a terraced house and there's a site for sale running along the back of the houses with accesson either end of the row of houses if that makes sense - access is currently sealed off with walls/gates. The residents on one side of the row have made an offer for their 'half' so eg the first 3 houses- I live in the end house in the other half of the row. What i'm wondering is how the access would work if i bought the other half - ie are they still entitled to access from both ends or if they're essentially dividing the site in 2 do they lose an access point? They're keeping their cards close to their chest on what they're planning and i'm worried my house will be the exit point to their construction site. Really i'm considering buying the remaining half (the other owners on my side aren't intersted) so it won't be developed and we keep our privacy etc? I'm not sure who to contact or where to begin whereas the other owners seem to be well versed and have everything planned? The've said the gates on either end will be coming down which also concerns me also as it reduces our security?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Who is selling the site? The council?

You might talk to a solicitor or estate agent if you are interested in buying it.

Advertisement