Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wallet Wexford St/Camden St 1st/2nd September

Options
  • 03-09-2011 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Longshot, but did anyone happen to find a black wallet on Wexford St/Camden St area today/last night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Try Kevin St,Kilmainham and Harcourt Terrace Garda stations,lost mine somewhere around Whelan's a few years back and it ended up in Harcourt Terrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Try Kevin St,Kilmainham and Harcourt Terrace Garda stations,lost mine somewhere around Whelan's a few years back and it ended up in Harcourt Terrace.

Must give them a bell tomorrow, going to ring the Roma II as it was the last place I remember having it. Was hoping karma would kick in but so far it hasn't!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Must give them a bell tomorrow, going to ring the Roma II as it was the last place I remember having it. Was hoping karma would kick in but so far it hasn't!:(

Were you in Karma before Roma II?

Yillan wrote: »
    Were you in Karma before Roma II?

Nope, the Palace.

The karma part was something I done a while back, walking home one night from the Palace and found a purse, brought it home, searched the name of the girl on facebook and got the purse returned to her. Was hoping someone might have done the same for me!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

No luck in the Garda stations no?

• Advertisement

No luck in the Garda stations no?

Didn't get a chance too, going to give them a bell after work later. I will report back!:D

Didn't get a chance too, going to give them a bell after work later. I will report back!:D

No luck, rang the three you said but no joy. 3 sound guards I may add too. Mate is going to check in the Roma II tomorrow and see if one was handed in otherwise I'll just wander around for a bit tomorrow evening as it might have just been dumped somewhere.

If anyone happens to be about Wexford/Camden St area can you keep an eye out, it's a black leather wallet and has plenty of ID in it. Anyone who finds it can keep whatever cash is in it, if any!:D

Sound Des for changing the title.

Advertisement