Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jobs (asking/offering)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Front Door looking for bar staff again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 galwaygalway

Hey, just finishing up college in a few weeks and hoping to get a job for the summer or maybe a year. Anyone know of places hiring? I have shop and bar experience. Any help appreciated! Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Sign in the window of the dry cleaners in Westside Shopping Centre looking for staff.

La Salsa on Mary Street looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

The new Boojum Mexican burrito place opening soon is looking for staff. Find them on Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

dose any one now where i can get some experanice behide a bar i have pulled pnts before as i work part time in a night club and i was give a quck run through of the bar and how to pull pints but i would like to be shown more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

volunteer somewhere to work for free in the day time? could work.... or try festivals and markets and charity events...volunteer there to

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Becca1992

I'm an NUIG student finishing up college for the summer and would love to stay in Galway rather than going home, but I'll need a job to pay for a cheap room.

I have plenty of waitressing and retail experience. What do you think my chances are of getting something? Can anyone recommend anywhere that often takes students? I'm willing to work anywhere. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Becca1992 wrote: »
    I'm an NUIG student finishing up college for the summer and would love to stay in Galway rather than going home, but I'll need a job to pay for a cheap room.

I have plenty of waitressing and retail experience. What do you think my chances are of getting something? Can anyone recommend anywhere that often takes students? I'm willing to work anywhere. Thanks! :)
    With your waitressing experience id get my cv into every restaurant, cafe and bar in the city centre, you are bound to get one bite, hopefully.

Kettle Of Fish and Druid Lane Restaurant looking for staff. Didn't notice what type.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Corrib princess crowd are looking for a bartender and an office admin - might be handy for a few of the students looking lately..

Penneys Galway S.C have a sign in the window for temporary summer staff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Penneys Galway S.C have a sign in the window for temporary summer staff.

Headford Road?

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Headford Road?
    Yep Galway Shopping Centre or S.C for short.;)

Thanks:) I'm suprised, since Penneys usually put them online.

Buskers and Quays looking for people as well. Actually most of the imaginary 'Latin Quarter' is.
    Looks like the annual student/tourist changeover has arrived.

Fallers Sweaters on High St have a sign up for sales staff and i know The Woolen Market are taking people soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Champion Sports (beside New Look in Eyre Sq SC) are looking for part-timers

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Faerdan

Fantom are looking for a Game UI Developer for our web based online sticker album platform. We just opened a design/development office in Galway this week.

Info here.

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Galway2013

Flyer Distributor's required. €40 per thousand. Message me Privately for more Info

• Advertisement

Boylesports have a staff wanted sign on their door.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boylesports have a staff wanted sign on their door.

Where be that?.

Where be that?.
    It be Eyre Square.

It be Eyre Square.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭westgolf

The centra opposite seapoint has a sign up looking for staff

westy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Galway2013

Eddie Rockets eglington street is looking for a chef. sign on window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Boojum Galway looking for Chefs and KPs according to this post.

https://www.facebook.com/boojumgalway/posts/183338661820020

• Registered Users Posts: 30 minihey

Apache Pizza on Dominick Street looking for staff (sign on window).

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

scholars rest (river inn) looking for people. Saw a sign on the window on monday

• Advertisement

scholars rest (river inn) looking for people. Saw a sign on the window on monday

Completely random, but showing Game of Thrones in a pub sounds awesome:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement