Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City jobs (asking/offering)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I need a exterior window cleaner for a standard two up two down house.
    Could blame the lack of a tall ladder but tbh I'm lazy :D

Edit, this is now sorted thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tym

Headlines newsagents in the Corrib Shopping Centre are hiring a sales assistant now.

Hmmm, I wonder would that still be open on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Tym wrote: »
    Hmmm, I wonder would that still be open on Monday?
    Should be, was in the Advertiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Angelika777

If you know someone who is looking for help with cleaning, or even older person who needs help with all daily living needs let me know please. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

If anyone knows of any jobs going for a student could you please pm me. Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

3 - have a sign up looking for staff for their store in the Galway shopping centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hi Angelika.

There was a Thread on here a while back where Posters could post services they provide or things they offer to do, but I can't find the Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 christg

Hello, I'm looking for a good gardener to cut my hedges. Some of which are quite large and need to be cut way back. It would probably be a two person job and require a chainsaw and ladders. References would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 monalisasmilex

Anyone know of any new jobs going in Galway city? I've been looking and trying everywhere but no luck :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

There is two sings in The Salt House, one for a fulltime barman/woman for The Oslo and the other is for Bar, Waiting, Kitchen and other staff for a new bar they are opening in the next two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Redman89

Seaneh wrote: »
    There is two sings in The Salt House, one for a fulltime barman/woman for The Oslo and the other is for Bar, Waiting, Kitchen and other staff for a new bar they are opening in the next two weeks.
    Hey thanks for the information. Just wondering were the Oslo is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Redman89 wrote: »
    Hey thanks for the information. Just wondering were the Oslo is.

In Salthill on the main street, right by the roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Megglet

Any weekend/evening jobs opening up after the Summer? I'm a student in NUIG and I'll be back down in Galway towards the end of August. I'm fairly flexible and reliable and I'm really itching to get back and to get some form of income flowing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chloe BDO

There are an abundance of jobs going for German speakers in Galway if anyone is fluent! I cab give anyone interested details if you PM me...

Chloe BDO, before you post any further on Boards, could you please contact the guys in the office at hello@boards.ie about setting up a verified rep for BDO Recruitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 breno69

Hi all,
    I'm a qualified electrician living in west of Ireland currently out of work due to way Country has gone down the drain.!
    Im just posting here as a long shot no harm in trying sure..!.But does anyone know or can help me find company or person looking to hire an Electrician or any related jobs to that or Even out side of it..!!
    Haha surly there has be someone out there willing to give a guy a chance/break
    Thanks for reading.....>!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

There is a new "Gala"-branded shop opening soon in Ballybane, opposite the Library. The are fitting it out at present, but I reckon it'll be up and running shortly. There may be some jobs there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

breno69 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm a qualified electrician living in west of Ireland currently out of work due to way Country has gone down the drain.!
    Im just posting here as a long shot no harm in trying sure..!.But does anyone know or can help me find company or person looking to hire an Electrician or any related jobs to that or Even out side of it..!!
    Haha surly there has be someone out there willing to give a guy a chance/break
    Thanks for reading.....>!!

If your flexible and willing to up and move at the drop of a hat id say contact the likes of suir & kirby's etc about contracting work. They always seem to have stuff going in various plants around the country. Loads of companies will be looking for guys for Intel for instance over the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Looking for a cleaner for my friend. She's finishing her PhD and needs the house clean before the Races, my gift to her for her always helping me out. PM me your rates and what type of cleaning you'll do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Zerep shoe shop (beside AIB Lynch's Castle) have an ad on the window looking for staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 galwayjob

According to flyers in the New Coach Station they are currently hiring for Temp Night Shift workers .

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

anyone know of a house cleaner who will be available for a few hours here and there , I'm not in Galway and I'm sure there would be people offering their service on shop boards etc , anyone think of anyone please pm their numer or suggestions on how to find one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

There used to be a Thread in here for people to offer their Skills/Talents/Services type-of-thing. I don't know where it's gone.

You can find mentions by searching the forum like this
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?forum=475&subforums=1&sort=newest&date_to=&date_from=&query=cleaner
    but it's probably easier to just look in Advertiser online
    http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/classifieds or searching their site like this
    http://www.google.ie/webhp?q=cleaner%20site%3Aadvertiser.ie

There used to be a Thread in here for people to offer their Skills/Talents/Services type-of-thing. I don't know where it's gone.
    It's around somewhere but I don't think it had cleaner services offered.

Actually here it is
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66329641

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Hi

I'm also looking for a good cleaner, had a great lady who had to go home and tried 2 others but they were rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

ok , got a few numbers from the advertiser so will probably do ,thanks for responses

still open to personal recommendations though

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Delivery Drivers required for a distribution company.

Applicants must have experience driving on roads around Ireland.

This position is Galway based and will include multi-drops nationwide.

The position is 5 days out of our working 6 days of Monday - Saturday.

Multi Drop Delivery Experience

Digital Taco Card

2 x CPC

Pallet Truck & Tail lift experience

Required is:

1 x B Licence Driver

5 x C Licence Drivers

5 x EC Licence Drivers

Applicants can email their cv to:
    [email]<snip, see charter about mail adresses. PM user for this info>

Salary ranges from 24 - 31k per annum.[/email]

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

cant get into it to leave in CV.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

cats.life wrote: »
    cant get into it to leave in CV.:(

How do you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Sofa King wrote: »
    How do you mean?
    when i put my curser on email address it turns red and nothing happends.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement