Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my bike got stolen :(

• 03-09-2011 4:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

please help, my bike got taken from outside talk talk on the Cork rd IDA industrail estate, its a white ktm ultrasport with red wheel,any one might of seen anything. they cut the lock of it outside the front door of work, If anyone gets offered it please reply :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭achiman

Is there any security cameras in or around that area that you could check recordings from ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

disgraceful........dirty cnuts....hope you get it back...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 STOLEN_REWARD

I have cctv footage of them and will take screen shots and post em, they took it at 10 in the Morning on Friday 2 Sep. went to guards who are passing around the video. attached a picture of bike, thanks for your help, anyone have any info PLEASE post . I would love to get my hands on the two of em. i worked hard to pay for that bike, cost me a G and two spongers like that take it from me:eek:

here are the best screen shots I have for now and I'm having enhancement done by a friend so will post the better shots when I get em , Thanks again all

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynnyloo

Little scumbags... I really hope you get them before the gaurds do.. Fingers crossed for ya.. You probably already have this done but you should also check out other buildings in the area ie shops etc...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I have cctv footage of them and will take screen shots and post em, they took it at 10 in the Morning on Friday 2 Sep.

I honestly was half expecting you to say it was taken at around 9.30-10 at night if you were on a late shift or something. 10AM is pretty shocking :eek:
    went to guards who are passing around the video.

To be honest I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the Gardai catching anybody or even getting your bike back.
    None the less good luck and hope the f*ckers get caught.
    I would love to get my hands on the two of em. i worked hard to pay for that bike, cost me a G and two spongers like that take it from me:eek:

I'm assuming you got this bike on the bike to work scheme? If you did then you can't avail of the scheme for 5 years.

If however you didn't you could atleast use the bike to work scheme for your replacement bike...and buy a much better lock, I'd suggest posting in the cycle forum for suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Curbing

So did mine last Tuesday afternoon from the same place and it was 2 scumbags aswell , hard to make the faces but most likely the same 2 !!! my is a white Giant xtc worth 1300 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Time for a trap, so.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭meercat

hard luck
    try posting on this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056226324
    might be more views
    hope you get it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Curbing

Same thing happened outside SunLife during the week as well i just heard ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Curbing wrote: »
    Same thing happened outside SunLife during the week as well i just heard ,

yep... 2 bikes from what i heard :-(

scum!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Time for a trap, so.....

Not a bad idea ya know.

yea it was on bike to work scheme but looking through the criteria for it the company was suppose to provide me with secure lockup for the bike and I had one at the back of the building, but the company are now making us park out the front,i had serious concerns about doing this which I pointed out ands was quickly proven. so Im going to try and get a new one from them. could the poster who had their bike stolen in same place please email me a contact number, ardgael@gmail.com, are you an employee at talktalk, thanks everybody again

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sorry, its been pointed out that this thread cant stand on its own and there is a dedicated thread in the Cycling forum. Ill move it over there and ask they merge it.

Read Here for an important legal note.

Ill leave the mods in the Cycling forum take over.

Topic Moved

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,304 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's already reported in the stolen bike thread so I'm locking this one

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement