Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance Claim

Options
  • 03-09-2011 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need some help I have just realised I have a leak coming from my bathroon ( water leaking onto dining room table through spotlight in the celing) have tried to investigate in the bathroom and think its either from the consealed cistern or the pipe from the toilet... basically my query is am insured - I have insurance and have just read the policy whats covered and whats not - so covered - escape of water or oil from any fixed water or heating instalation or domestic appliance not covered Damage to the component from which the water or oil is escaping / loss or damage to walls or ceilings caused by gradual ingress or seeping of water from bath etc or sanitary fixtures..... so my question is what am I paying house insurance for if this repair to the toilet and the surrounding tiles ( wall hung toilet) and the ceiling downstairs is ruined what will insurance company pay for ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, this is the Boards.ie Help Desk for issues with the site, not for general queries.

You could try your query in the Home and Garden forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement