Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation For GTI Student

Options
  • 03-09-2011 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey. Just wondering, by any teeny chance if anyone knows of any room that's going close to GTI? The problem is that I have two ferrets so finding a place that will let me keep them with me is turning out to be harder than I had first thought. I've checked daft.ie and that was no good. I am pretty screwed I think. :confused:

Anyway, if anyone hears of a pet friendly place then please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

See charter "other stuff".
    www.daft.ie and www.advertiser.ie/galway/classifieds is your best bet.

Anyone can still PM OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 MrsCreepers

Hey. I'm moving to Galway soon to start in GTI but I can't seem to find a place that will let me have my two ferrets with me. Anyone know of any room available or any other site I could try instead of daft?
    Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Place an ad in Galway Advertiser's 'accommodation wanted' section of the classifieds.

Web www.advertiser.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement