Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kids haircut

Options
  • 03-09-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Anyone know where i wont get ripped off for a kids haircut in d15?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

How would you define 'ripped off'?
    Sam's used to be ok for kids as far as I remember, and did special deals one day a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Boy?

If so the barber in Ongar village is great, staff are lovely and the have always done a great job with my son. Its 10 euro which IMO is good value :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Paid 8 euro to get my little girls hair cut by The Colour Team beside the Spar in Mulhuddart (not the one beside Tesco but up near the community centre).

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Grafton barbers in the Village beside Superquinn-9 euro and the girls are lovely..

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭fisherking

Over a tenner....
    Thanks for the replies
    10 euro in clonee......
    Which is D15 and a 1/2
    Gaspode wrote: »
    How would you define 'ripped off'?
    Sam's used to be ok for kids as far as I remember, and did special deals one day a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

The new barbers in the shopping centre down from the dry cleaners was doing kids hair cuts for 9 euro.

Advertisement