Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The home entertainment TV forum.

Options
  • 03-09-2011 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

It's a bit ridiculous that Home entertainment is split up into 8 bloody separate forums. It took me longer than it should have to find where I should ask questions about a television.

But just look at the state of the forum. It's dead. There are like ten unanswered questions just lying around.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=864

And why does every forum title have to begin with HE???? Would you put REC in front of every forum in REC???

REC After Hours.

REC Animals and Pets

REC Gambling....

The Home entertainment needs to be tightened up a bit.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I agree. It's far too segmented. They should all be merged back into a single forum IMO.

Advertisement