Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrig Stores reopened?

Options
  • 03-09-2011 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Just been to visit a friend on Tivoli Road and noticed Corrig Stores has reopened? Good news! Anybody know the deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I'm pretty sure it's been re-opened for a while..

I can't for the life of me remember the name, but it's got blue and been frontage.

I know they were touring to sell the site, and are still trying to do so, so i presume it's only a short-ish lease.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Didn't know that.....has been closed any time I pass by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Only reopened in the last few days having been closed since Christmas or thereabouts. Saw them bringing stock in the front door on Wednesday.

No story really, hopefully they manage to stay afloat this time

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Been in a few times now (trying to do my bit for a new local business ;) ). Not overly keen on their new staff tbh - it's not that difficult to employ somebody who will say please and thank you. Very annoying!

Thankfully they still have some of the staff from the previous owner who are wonderful.

WD.

Advertisement