Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TiltedBrain's Log/challenge!

Options
  • 03-09-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭

Alright Playas!

Meant to get a log going a the start of the season but didn't quite have the time, gonna post my selections and stakes,

Lets see if we can get some profit going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Gonna have a mix of sports in here but it will be mainly football bets, Current balance 190 euro.

Todays selection :

Xerex Vs Guadalajara (Spain Segunda) ....... Xerex to win 5/6 15 euro
    Guadalajara are in transition after last season they've lost 6 or 7 players, they lost they're 1st game and against a decent Xerex side at home cant see anything but the win.

Elche Vs Murcia (Segunda) ........ Elche to win 8/11 20E
    Elche were so close to promotion last season, they're a very good side, they should have no problem turning over newly promoted Murcia who lost their 1st game at home 3 - 1.

Swindon Vs Rotherham (npower league 2) ..... Rotherham to win 17/10 5E
    After what went on during the week with Di canio i'm having a small bit of Rotherham away win.

Crawley Town Vs Bristol Rovers (League 2) ........ Crawley Town (-1) 13/8 10E
    Having a poor start but i think they will turn it around today, i slightly regretted this selection after taking it thou, so proceed with caution.

Burton Albion Vs Plymouth (League 2) ........ Burton Albion half time/full time 11/8 10E
    Plymouth look awful so far, and i cant see the players being too interested in this game with the trouble the club are in.

Also these 5 in an Accumulator @ 52/1 10E

Current balance 120. In play 70.

Kvarnsveden Vs Sparvagen (Swedish 2nd division)....... Sparvagen win 10/11 20E

Sparvagen away to bottom side Kvarnsveden, away side need just a point to ensure they avoid relegation and are in very good form, 12 points from 5 games.

Vallodolid Vs Cordoba (Spain Segunda) ........ over 2.5 goals 19/20 20E

Confident that there will be goals in this one.

Current balance 80. In play 110.

Swindon Vs Rotherham (npower league 2) ..... Rotherham to win 17/10 5E
    After what went on during the week with Di canio i'm having a small bit of Rotherham away win.

my weakest bet of the day fails, Rotterham led twice before Schofield received a red card,

Swindon 3 - 2 Rotterham

Current balance 80. In play 95.

-15 profit

Kvarnsveden Vs Sparvagen (Swedish 2nd division)....... Sparvagen win 10/11 20E

Sparvagen away to bottom side Kvarnsveden, away side need just a point to ensure they avoid relegation and are in very good form, 12 points from 5 games.

One of my stronger selections of the day comes in with ease, they were up 2 goals within 5 minutes,

Kvarnsveden 0 - 3 Sparvagen

current balance 117.57. In play 75.

Profit +2.57

Crawley Town Vs Bristol Rovers (League 2) ........ Crawley Town (-1) 13/8 10E
    Having a poor start but i think they will turn it around today, i slightly regretted this selection after taking it thou, so proceed with caution.

Result Crawley 4 - 1 Bristol Rovers

current balance 143.82. In play 65

Profit +18.82

• Advertisement

Burton Albion Vs Plymouth (League 2) ........ Burton Albion half time/full time 11/8 10E
    Plymouth look awful so far, and i cant see the players being too interested in this game with the trouble the club are in.

WIN

They just Shnaked the 1st half in injury time :p

Burton Albion 2 - 1 Plymouth

Current balance 167.57. In play 55

Profit +32.57

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Good luck with the log mate, clean em out:D

Xerex Vs Guadalajara (Spain Segunda) ....... Xerex to win 5/6 15 euro
    Guadalajara are in transition after last season they've lost 6 or 7 players, they lost they're 1st game and against a decent Xerex side at home cant see anything but the win.

Lose,

only saw the result, so no analysis,

Xerez 0 - 2 Guadalajara, surprised at that one, bit of an upset.

Current balance 167.57. In play 40.

Profit + 17.57

Elche Vs Murcia (Segunda) ........ Elche to win 8/11 20E
    Elche were so close to promotion last season, they're a very good side, they should have no problem turning over newly promoted Murcia who lost their 1st game at home 3 - 1.

Win

Elche edged this in the end, closer than expected i think.

Elche 1 - 0 Murcia

Current balance 202.12. In play 20

Profit + 32.12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Not a bad first day:)

• Advertisement

bradlente wrote: »
    Not a bad first day:)

Very happy with it, that kind of profit everyday and i'll be sorted! as if!

doesn't look like my last selection will come in thou, 4 out of 7 is good thou!

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Great start dude, keep her up. :-)

Vallodolid Vs Cordoba (Spain Segunda) ........ over 2.5 goals 19/20 20E

Confident that there will be goals in this one.

So close! lots of efforts off target unfortunately, dents a nice profit today.

Vallodolid 2 - 0 Cordoba.

Current balance 202.12.

Profit + 12.12.

Chile Vs Mexico.........over 2.5 goals @evens 24.12E

2 sides that are dangerous going forward, Mexico have some great attacking players even their recent results suggests unders, im gonna go against the tracker here as i know what type of starting line ups were in some of those games.

Current balance 180. in play 24.12

Profit + 14.12

Tipperary Vs Kilkenny........Tipp to be ahead at half time and full time. @ 6/4 15E

I'm going to this, and i'm a die hard Tipp fan, I dont think this selection needs anymore justification :P

Current balance 165. in play 39.12

Profit +14.12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

You seem to be having a decent start to the season anyway so the log is a good idea. Best of luck with it. I'll be watching intently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

good luck

Chile Vs Mexico.........over 2.5 goals @evens 24.12E

2 sides that are dangerous going forward, Mexico have some great attacking players even their recent results suggests unders, im gonna go against the tracker here as i know what type of starting line ups were in some of those games.

Current balance 180. in play 24.12

Profit + 14.12

Lose

Didnt see the game, but both team didnt bother starting proven goal scorers hernandez and Sanchez, lesson learned if theres doubt over the line ups wait till they're announced.

Mexico 1 - 0 Chile

Current balance 180

Profit - 10

Tipperary Vs Kilkenny........Tipp to be ahead at half time and full time. @ 6/4 15E

I'm going to this, and i'm a die hard Tipp fan, I dont think this selection needs anymore justification :P

Current balance 165. in play 39.12

Profit +14.12

Lose

Kilkenny deserved it on the day, they looked sharp on the greasy surface, they were 1st to nearly every ball and Jackie Tyrell kept Lar Corbett very quiet.

Current balance 165

Profit - 25.00

SpainU21 Vs GeorgiaU21.....Spain Asian handicap -1.5,-2 @1.8 50E

This Spanish side are very good at going forward, they should win this comfortably, this selection should be safe enough hence the medium sized stake!

Current balance 115. In play 50.

Profit -25

• Advertisement

Tennis US open Tipsarevic Vs Ferrero ......... Tipsarevic (-4 games) to win @10/11 10E

Nice bit of Tennis in the next days, I really fancy Tipsarevic today, his serve can be lethal when he's on form and had a good rest from his last match which didn't last too long.

Current balance 105. in play 60.

Profit -25.

Tennis US open Tipsarevic Vs Ferrero ......... Tipsarevic (-4 games) to win @10/11 10E

Nice bit of Tennis in the next days, I really fancy Tipsarevic today, his serve can be lethal when he's on form and had a good rest from his last match which didn't last too long.

Current balance 105. in play 60.

Profit -25.

WIN

The game was closer than I expected, Tipsarevic pulled away in the last set, thank christ.

Result 7-5, 4-6, 7-5, 6-2,

Current balance 124.10. In play 50.

Profit -15.90

SpainU21 Vs GeorgiaU21.....Spain Asian handicap -1.5,-2 @1.8 50E

This Spanish side are very good at going forward, they should win this comfortably, this selection should be safe enough hence the medium sized stake!

Current balance 115. In play 50.

Profit -25

LOSE

Wow, disaster, very surprised at the scoreline, Georgia sat 11 men behind the ball and Spain passed it around they're own box thinking they were Barca.

Spain 2 - 0 Georgia.

current balance 124.10.

profit -65.90

Finland Vs Holland......over 3.5 goals @13/8 10E

Holland unchanged from their demolition of the minnows, they play the ultimate attacking football, Finland also coming off a 4 - 1 have goals in them too.

Croatia Vs Israel......Over 2.5 goals @19/20 10E

Fancy Croatia here too put away few Kranjar and modric start. Israel also have a few goals in them.

Estonia Vs Nothern Ireland .......Estonia to win @7/510E

Think the price on the home side here is very generous, N.I look very poor of late and i cannot see them picking up any points in Estonia.

Treble on the above @ 10.56/1 5E

Current balance 89.10. in play 35.

Romania Vs France.........Draw @ 23/10 5E

As per the trackers results, most likely outcome here's is a draw, small stakes thou,

Current balance 84.90. in play 40

Finland Vs Holland......over 3.5 goals @13/8 10E

Holland unchanged from their demolition of the minnows, they play the ultimate attacking football, Finland also coming off a 4 - 1 have goals in them too.

LOSE

An unchanged that could score 11 3 days ago barely manage 2 tonight, disappointing to say the least as this is probably gonna be the selection that will cost me the treble too.

Result : Finland 0 - 2 Holland

Current balance 84.90. in play 25

Profit -80.90

Croatia Vs Israel......Over 2.5 goals @19/20 10E

Fancy Croatia here too put away few Kranjar and modric start. Israel also have a few goals in them.

WIN

Croatia did the business here happy days.

Result : Croatia 3 - 1 Israel

Current balance 104.40. in play 15

Profit -71.40

Estonia Vs Nothern Ireland .......Estonia to win @7/510E

Think the price on the home side here is very generous, N.I look very poor of late and i cannot see them picking up any points in Estonia.

Win

Estonia turn over a very poor Northern Ireland side as predicted.

Result : Estonia 4 - 1 N.I.

Current balance 128.40. in play 5

Profit -57.40

Romania Vs France.........Draw @ 23/10 5E

As per the trackers results, most likely outcome here's is a draw, small stakes thou,

Current balance 84.90. in play 40

WIN

A bore nil all draw! should of staked a little more, but it was a reflection of my bankroll at the time.

Current balance 144.90

Profit -45.10

• Advertisement

Good day, 1 lose and it was my strongest selection, cost me a single and the treble, i would of been back in nice profit if it came in.

Advertisement