Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help! accommodation emergency

Options
  • 03-09-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

please help! accommodation emergency
    hi. im really stuck for a place to live now. i had a place organised on the callary road but shes pulled out on me about an hour ago. i really need a place.single room, booterstown or mt merrion area. if you know anybody that can help please pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

sorry,im 3rd year mech engineering aswell

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Hmm roughly this time last year I had digs organised on Callary rd. and she also pulled out, due to a family illness. Probably a coincidence.

I was lucky enough that UCD gave me an offer for on-campus accommodation on the same day as the digs pulled out (although with very little choice left on-campus).

There's a thread in this board called "have a place / want a place" have a look through it and see.

Also there's sites like www.daft.ie and www.collegecribs.ie which may help! The UCD SU have an accommodation office also which may help!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭J77

There's rooms left in roebuck castle i believe. Think they're 7.5k catered though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

ive been on a waiting list for on campus and in 2 weeks its went from 340 to 330 so doesnt look like im going to get that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Locked, I've moved your other post into the Have a Place/Want a Place thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement