Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby shops in middleton??

Options
  • 03-09-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

hey guys, was goin to get a few bits today, and have heard great things about tiny toes in middleton, im from the city myself so was just wondering if theres any other baby stuff/clothes shops in middleton that are worth goin to??
    I have all the big things, except bottle set but thats sorted somewhat, so looking to just get bedding, sheets, moses mattres, changing mat etc.
    And a really cute coming home outfit for my lil man as thats the only outfit i care about atm lol. saw a cute all in one in marks that im totally getting just gotta find one in middleton lol.
    Any help would be much welcomed as i really dont know the area and dont wanna miss out on something

Advertisement