Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What no7 product can you not live without?

• 03-09-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

I recently got a gift basket of no7 products - cleanser/toner/day/night cream. Lip moisturiser etc. Is there any product in particular that you find superior to anything else on the Market? Have 2 of the €7.50 vouchers as well which I want to use before they are out of date next weekend, so might use them to stock up. Any recommendations? I remember there being some fuss about some cream or other a while back, but can't remember what it was!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I personally love the black eyeliner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I love their mascaras.

Currently I have two: Exception Definition and Lash Adapt.

I absolutely adore them, much prefer them to my YSL, Lancome, Elizabeth Arden and Clinique mascaras.

I also picked up some of their eyeliner pencils and love them, they don't budge at all! That said I haven't worn them properly yet, only tried them on my eyes/back of my hand and they wouldn't move when I tried taking them off lol.

I also got their eyeshadow trio in 'Cappuccino' and love it. The shadows last all day and don't wear off.

I love their hand revitalizing saviour scrub, but I personally don't think it is worth €7 (its around €14 full price I think).

Their nail polishes are awful, in my opinion (and experience), the worst I have ever used.

Their make-up wipes are good, but I used Nivea ones which are better, in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I never manage to spend those 7.50 vouchers. I've gone over a few times to have a look but I never have enough money left over to add to it after buying loads of stuff I actually needed.

One of my friends has the illuminator that you use like Benefit's high beam and she was really impressed with it and she owned the Benefit prior to purchasing the No7 offering. That could be worth a try :)

I agree about the nail polish though, so bad.

Maybe look up some No7 product reviews on youtube and also on the Boots UK website.

I may look at the mascaras the next time thanks Purple Bobbin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Hi Kay-Tee

The No7 pallettes are always nice, they have nice eyeshadows too. Their loose power in translucent is good as it adds no colour over your foundation and keeps the shine away.

The cream all the fuss was about is this one by the way

[Embedded Image Removed]

Its about €25 I think, theres an intense version too which I presume is more expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I really like their makeup brushes, they're not as expensive as MAC and they do a handy job. My favorite would be the concealer brush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

I love the No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's only about 4e with the voucher and well worth it. I started to use this instead of Liz Earle and it's as good I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I'm not blown away by no7. I've gotten a few of the brushes on the vouchers and they're fine but not spectacular. They practically work out free on the vouchers though so it's still worth using them up. Their skincare is supposed to be ok. My mam is using their cleanser and eye make up remover and she finds them good. My advice would be to either buy a practical item like a brush or makeup remover or something that would be close enough to the 7.50 mark. That way you're gettin something you know you'll use and it won't cost you much if it doesn't work out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

zzxx wrote: »
    I love the No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's only about 4e with the voucher and well worth it. I started to use this instead of Liz Earle and it's as good I think

+1 I totally agree

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I like the concealer/highlighter pen. When I couldn't afford Touch Eclat I tried it, and have stuck with it since!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭magicray

I find their waterproof mascara excellent - far better than most I have tried

Anyone that doesent use the vouchers I usually stock up on the face wipes with my vouchers if I dont need anything else ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

I really like their Perfect Light Loose Powder, only ends up being around 7euro with the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Haven't had a chance to get anywhere near town, bit of a hectic week with my baby son arriving 2.5 weeks early!! Maybe tomorrow, but I'll keep a list of all your suggestions for future reference. I'd hate to waste the vouchers this time though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Congrats! who needs makeup when you've got a lovely baby to look after :) pity you couldn't use the vouchers on baby wipes or something!

Advertisement