Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th Year Economics..

• 03-09-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

I know it's very early in the year and all the rest, but has anyone's Economics Teacher specified a particular Market Structure of Factor of Production to put a huge amount of work in?. Any predictions regarding these 2 topics?. Also if I learnt International Trade, National Income, Money and Government and the Economy (tax etc.) should I be covered for the exam?. Doing it on my own so I need all the help I can get! Would love to get an A2 in this if I could so any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Leaving just gone by was a massive shock with no International Trade or Tax so I'd probably back them two anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭grantyrs10

The much predicted Oligopoly came up this year... so I would doubt with caution that it would reappear in 2012... I'd back on perfect or imperfect competition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

BUMP!!

Anyone have anymore to add? :) Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

Fiscal policy was notably absent from last year's paper, I'd prep that pretty hard with one eye on a possible question concerning "fiscal alignment within the EU"

P.S. Do the last 20 years worth of short questions (ad nauseam) it really helped me nail the A1 last year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

BUMP!. Anyone got any other pieces of advice?.

• Advertisement
Advertisement