Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

counterfeit baby carriers

Options
  • 03-09-2011 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

This may be stating the obvious to some of you, but I feel I need to pass on a word of warning that there are a LOT of counterfeit baby carriers on the net. I wish I had known that before I purchased what should have been a ''brand new ERGO carrier'' from a well-rated eBay store. Turns out the thing is a copy from China- I had it confirmed by the makers of ERGO carriers.

The internet and especially eBay is rampant with fakes, so beware - sometimes a good price really is too good to be true..
    Thank God I found out before I started using it! I doubt the fakes go through any kind of testing! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I borrowed one from a friend and fell in love with it and tried to buy one from (possibly the same) seller in Ireland on a few ad sites. I asked the person to send photos of the stitching so I could compare but they refused. No deal. In the end I bought from Amazon.

All I can say is, after using 3 other carriers, it is the only one I'd used even though it cost the same amount as my buggy!

Advertisement