Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken in my area

• 03-09-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I live in a residential area but the other day a chicken (I don't know how) came into my area of houses, the people that own him are well gone I think they may have been travellers, but that's not the issue.

It seems to be staying around the area, I've fed him and left out water, but is there an animal place I can ring that would come and collect him, I don't know any farmers or anyone who has chicken coups.

Basically he can't stay in the area, as their is children and dogs around, so it isn't safe for him or the children, what organisation can I ring that would come take him away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The local SPCA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

January wrote: »
    The local SPCA?

He seems to be gone, haven't seen him since this afternoon, if he comes back I'll give them a ring. Thanks.

Advertisement