Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Amiga A600, A500+ (nw), Philips Monitor CM 8833

• 03-09-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

EDIT: All traded.

Doing some work in the attic and decided to get rid of some bits that are never getting used anymore.

Just gonna throw this out to see if anyone interested before I stick it on greedbay.

I have an Amiga A600 and a Philips CM 8833 colour monitor (stereo sound, status RGB button, CVES input, TTL RGB, SCART, VCR button etc) I've also used this for testing jamma boards in the past - really handy when using a scart jamma hack. Still a very collectable and great little monitor.
    Think the original box for the monitor is about too.
    Amiga to Philips monitor cable, usb mouse adapter.

Also going to include an old Amiga A500+ (no longer working - dont know what the problem is - internal batery leaked previously so consider just good for parts) Dont have the psu anymore but main light comes on when the A600 psu is plugged in to it. There's a ram expansion card there too but dont think it works - consider for parts.

Box of Amiga disks, some copies and some orig (penpal, cad designer etc)

There's probably a joystick and a few other bits there too (Amiga books etc)

Would consider a trade of an old spec laptop - looking for something for one of the kids, just needs wifi and to be working ok - not worried if batteries dead etc.

I will get a few pics taken this evening and upload them if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I've a spare laptop knocking about if you're interested
    I wouldnt mind trading if you're interested
    Its old but in good nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I've a spare laptop knocking about if you're interested
    Its old but in good nick

Sounds very interesting - any idea of the spec?
    That said, as long as it works half ok and has wi-fi (web browsing) then I'll be a happy bunny. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

If this doesnt work out with Luas, let me know, ive a laptop lying around at home myself. so ala adverts, next in line! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The one time I'm not online! Would have killed for that monitor to use with my A1200.

If you need rid of it at any point luas_dublin let me know!

Here's a few pics - sorry for the bad quality. Can get better pics as needed.
    Happy to show setup and running, happy to deliver or have collected from Newbridge.

I dont have the poly inserts from the monitor box - long gone I suspect. I still have the manual for it tho.

IMG_1763Large.jpg
    IMG_1766Large.jpg
    IMG_1765Large.jpg
    IMG_1764Large.jpg
    IMG_1762Large.jpg
    IMG_1759Large.jpg
    CIMG1668Large.jpg

A600 is better than it looks in the pics (appears yellow'ish)
    All could do with a good clean...:o

• Advertisement

I've dropped you a PM , that laptop is on the old side but I've been using it for websurfing and a bit of emulation/oldgaming.Let us know what you think

I've dropped you a PM , that laptop is on the old side but I've been using it for websurfing and a bit of emulation/oldgaming.Let us know what you think

Total pleasure to have met you earlier. What a collection!! The amigas are in good hands;)
    Very best of luck with them. Thanks again, any problems - just shout.
    Aidan.
    :)

Total pleasure to have met you earlier. What a collection!! The amigas are in good hands;)
    Very best of luck with them. Thanks again, any problems - just shout.
    Aidan.
    :)
    same here , if theres any problems with the laptop let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

ahhhhh, so many laptops at home, not even single Amiga ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement