Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

headphones

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Nolan14 wrote: »
    Right we get the deal about 50 cent etc but anyway Sennheiser hd25 are they worth buying ????

Yes.

Order them on Amazon.ca and they'll be posted to your address. Here's the product page for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Nolan14

Yes.

Order them on Amazon.ca and they'll be posted to your address. Here's the product page for them.

Thank you :) holy **** $315 is a lil steep for them isnt it like i wanted the adidas version and there nearly $400 can any 1 shed some light on the sound etc on these as i wanted the dre beats but after the reviews i looked at these and they seem to suit my needs ya no if there is any other places were i can get these a lil cheaper i'd much appriciate it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Does anyone know where they sell the dre beats in ear phones that go up around your ear for training ?

He's wearing them in his add with Affoin Crockett and le bron in the gym, it's on YouTube but I can't post the link in the phone. :)

Advertisement