Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My CoD Black Ops is in Polish. Help?

Options
  • 03-09-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I took the plunge and traded in a few games in town today. Got enough store-credit that i could get Call of Duty Black Ops.

When i started it up everything seemed okidokie. Until i came to the main menu where i was greeted with "Wci´snij START"

"-Sneaky developers" was my first thought, only to go through the entire setup-menu in polish aswell.

Now, is it possible to change this somehow, or do i have to go back to the store and replace it?
    All the speech is in english, but all directions and instructions are in Polish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Just had a look through my menu and there was no way to change the language. You might be out of luck on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Learn polish!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

dMaN24 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I took the plunge and traded in a few games in town today. Got enough store-credit that i could get Call of Duty Black Ops.

When i started it up everything seemed okidokie. Until i came to the main menu where i was greeted with "Wci´snij START"

"-Sneaky developers" was my first thought, only to go through the entire setup-menu in polish aswell.

Now, is it possible to change this somehow, or do i have to go back to the store and replace it?
    All the speech is in english, but all directions and instructions are in Polish.
    Back to the store with you, I'd be thinking. I'm assuming the box/manual were in English, but is the small print (copyright notices, etc.) on the disc in Polish or English? And did you buy a new copy, or second hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

I'll be heading back to the store after work today.
    Box and manual all in english, never noticed anything special on the disk, apart from a tag on the box stating "P-xxxxxx" something.

Someone may have missed to inform the staff when trading it in. It's a used copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Something simalar happened when i worked in xtra vision someone bought a traded game that was in german or spanish but no indication that it was in this laungage on the box, very very small print on the back said game laungage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Happened me once too, had no trouble changing that game for an english copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

calex71 wrote: »
    Happened me once too, had no trouble changing that game for an english copy.

Racist.
    :D

Advertisement