Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 12mb?

Options
  • 03-09-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭

Two weeks after receiving my "Your connection has been upgraded!" letter, I'm getting quite worried that my connection will never be upgraded. I've read my last statement and under my current package it reads "Up to 12mb." What worries me is that in my router configuration

Speed: 8160 kbps /800 kbpsis displayed.

When can I expect this upgrade, or do I need to follow some proceedure to update my router for the new speed? I've restarted it several times obviously since receiving the letter with no prevail.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Two weeks after receiving my "Your connection has been upgraded!" letter, I'm getting quite worried that my connection will never be upgraded. I've read my last statement and under my current package it reads "Up to 12mb." What worries me is that in my router configuration

Speed: 8160 kbps /800 kbpsis displayed.

When can I expect this upgrade, or do I need to follow some proceedure to update my router for the new speed? I've restarted it several times obviously since receiving the letter with no prevail.

Thanks.

Hi frozenfrozen
    I presume this is part of the free upgrade for business line up to 12Mb?
    Can you PM me your tel number and I can look into this for you. Wil lbe able to advise re upgrade and possible line speed.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Yes it is part of the business line upgrade. PM sent, thank you very much for this.

Darren

Advertisement