Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garage that fits tyres

Options
  • 03-09-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

going to buy some tyres off the web and looking for a garage which will fit them. since the last thread was closed can ye tell me if theres any place in the city or south county which will fit them for a reasonable price?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

eiretyres.com have a list of all the places that will fit their tyres (you can even have them delivered to some of places listed - Link Road Tyres in the Collig for one) - plus the price for the service is on the site - 12 quid in Link Road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

thanks cjm, looks like theres a place out in bandon which is only a fiver a tyre! bought some off eiretyres too myself, great value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

not a bother - glad I have mine now aswell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Be sure to ring first, I've seen complaints that the eiretyres data is out of date, and even claims from fitters that it's the first they've heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

rang them before i went down and it was €7.50 a tyre, still very good and the service i got down there was top notch. would definitely recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

bungaro79 wrote: »
    thanks cjm, looks like theres a place out in bandon which is only a fiver a tyre! bought some off eiretyres too myself, great value

Thats us in Bandon Quickfit just off the kevin o'learys Roundabout. 023-8844488

Personally i don't see other companies problem with a lad bringing their own tyres.

Advertisement