Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered course in second round, no student ID yet...

Options
  • 03-09-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I was offered Mechanical Engineering (Which I accepted in a heartbeat, wanted this since 4th class in primary school :D) as a second round offer.

UL still haven't given me a student ID, how am I supposed to enrole and avoid the €200 fine if they don't give me an ID...

Could someone give me some inside info or if they were given a second round offer, when did they get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

You should get correspondence this week from UL which will have your ID number on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I think it is your cao number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

cian68 wrote: »
    I think it is your cao number

It is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Reiss Avfc

In the same situation! Did you find out anything about it? I was just planning on heading up the the reception Monday and asking :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Reiss Avfc wrote: »
    In the same situation! Did you find out anything about it? I was just planning on heading up the the reception Monday and asking :/
    I'm doing the same.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

It says on the orientation site that enrollment opens for the people with second round offers on Monday :) You probably should get a letter/text/e-mail sometime during the day. I'm waiting too and I was told by admissions to wait for Monday.

Registration opens on Tuesday as well, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Aragneer wrote: »
    It says on the orientation site that enrollment opens for the people with second round offers on Monday :) You probably should get a letter/text/e-mail sometime during the day. I'm waiting too and I was told by admissions to wait for Monday.

Registration opens on Tuesday as well, right?
    Ah, finally some confirmation. :)

Just accomodation to sort out now :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

It's okay, I was having the same problem :L I don't understand the timetable either :/

Ahh hope you get that sorted, already have mine done :D

Advertisement