Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] House mate wanted, Drumcondra!

Options
  • 03-09-2011 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I'm a first year student in All hallows staying in a house with two other students. We are looking for one or two other person to share a house on Grace Park Road just off Collins Avenue, Drumcondra - convenient for St. Pats, DCU, Marino and All Hallows. Rent is 325 a month, including bin charges. Please contact me on Leanneadamson09@hotmail.com if interested. Only day available to view is Wednesday!

9 month lease!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Erry94

zoi0moi wrote: »
    I'm a first year student in All hallows staying in a house with two other students. We are looking for one or two other person to share a house on Grace Park Road just off Collins Avenue, Drumcondra - convenient for St. Pats, DCU, Marino and All Hallows. Rent is 325 a month, including bin charges. Please contact me on Leanneadamson09@hotmail.com if interested. Only day available to view is Wednesday!

9 month lease!!

Hi just saw your post i'm a first year in st pats and need to find accommodation ! Wanted to ask if you have any pics of the house and if the two other people you are sharing with are going to all hallows too or other colleges like pats ? :) Erin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 zoi0moi

Hello Erin, I'm sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment. We got the house off daft.ie and the advert has been taken down because we took it! You can type GracePark heights into google though and see some of the houses that are in the estate, they are all pretty similiar. Our house is a redbrick version.

Emm, I am in All hallows, the other two housemates are in DCU and DIT.

We are having viewings on Wednesday if you are interested?

Yeah I think I'll be in dublin wednesday looking at other places too so I will let you know if i can make it :) Do you have a facebook and i can message you the day before if i am ! By the way im 16 from the countryside in tipperary and a little bit nervous about moving up to dublin! :)

I'm 18 and from the countryside in wexford so a little nervous too. I've been up in Dublin a few times over the Summer though and gotten the swing of it a bit. It's not so bad when you get to know it :) I'l send you my facebook url in a private message.

Thanks ! yeah i've been up a few times but havent really had a chance to walk around cause i've been looking at accommodation ! And dont know anyone going to st pats really or in the area ! :)

• Advertisement

It's fairly easy to get around, you'l get used to it pretty soon. I don't know a single person in All hallows either, but we'l meet loads of people during orientation and things like that. Don't be worrying too much :)

I hope so ! Im excited though it'll be an experience :P Added you on facebook and i will mail you before wednesday about coming up :)

It will be great :) Okay no problem, thanks.

There is 2 double rooms available in this house. Currently two students living here. Rent is 325 per month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement