Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wikileaks Coming Soon - I'm Waiting For The Irish Rebellion

• 03-09-2011 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

I am awaiting a full scale revolution from the Irish people for quite some time now...it will be bloody, it will be horrifically violent and heads will, literally, role. Dublin will be ablaze, and almost all other buildings across the nation that represent authority will be brought to the ground. The first person to be executed for treason will be;

1. Mary Hannafin for being involved in espionage, meeting and discussing E.U economic and financial secrets to American officials. Next up, will be the entire Fianna Fail cabinet from 2001 - 2011 to end with firing squad as they failed to govern at all, with-held information about what was coming through Shannon on it's way to the Middle East to the Irish and E.U people. They were advised by many independent advisers that they were going to destroy the housing market by creating a housing bubble, but they pursued their own agenda (to stay in power at any costs), while continually and systematically lied to the Irish people who elected them. Ahern told the Americans that the Cabinet had asked the justice minister, Michael McDowell, to examine how the Criminal Damage Act might be amended to close the “legal loophole” that allowed the Shannon Five to be acquitted, so that such a verdict could not happen again. Shameless evil b@stards.

2. RTE - a disgrace of a public broadcaster. No information, no nothing when it comes to those in power. The day after they refused to mention that the IMF were in Dublin, Donneybrook should have been burnt to the ground. Our enemy, RTE. No word on Wikileaks either...what a sham.

3. Labour's Eamon Gilmore for promoting Lisbon 2 and stating there would be a second treaty even as the government was denying it. Or our new Gov't 'senior official', since promoted to Secretary General of the Dept Finance, was telling agents of a foreign power that the NAMA discounts would be 50% while the little people here, who would be footing the bill, were being told 30%. What is the definition of treason in this country?

What worries me is the apparent traitorous nature of information sharing with the US and also the pushing of a US agenda in the EU. That is astonishing duplicity. Our own politicians are acting like spies. We're either in the EU or we're not. Anyway, it's what I've long suspected. The US has massive influence in Ireland and we'll never have a government they don't approve of. If we strayed from their position and became hostile to their meddling, we'd have a concocted civil war within a year and then a 'peace force' invading before long. The fact that 20-25 US personnel with diplomatic immunity who is based in Dublin that engage in direct surveillance of Irish citizens is despicable. The full Wikileaks release is coming soon...expect a sh!tstorm of epic proportions...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I am awaiting a full scale revolution from the Irish people for quite some time now...it will be bloody, it will be horrifically violent and heads will, literally, role. Dublin will be ablaze, and almost all other buildings across the nation that represent authority will be brought to the ground. The first person to be executed for treason will be;

1. Mary Hannafin for being involved in espionage, meeting and discussing E.U economic and financial secrets to American officials. Next up, will be the entire Fianna Fail cabinet from 2001 - 2011 to end with firing squad as they failed to govern at all, with-held information about what was coming through Shannon on it's way to the Middle East to the Irish and E.U people. They were advised by many independent advisers that they were going to destroy the housing market by creating a housing bubble, but they pursued their own agenda (to stay in power at any costs), while continually and systematically lied to the Irish people who elected them. Ahern told the Americans that the Cabinet had asked the justice minister, Michael McDowell, to examine how the Criminal Damage Act might be amended to close the “legal loophole” that allowed the Shannon Five to be acquitted, so that such a verdict could not happen again. Shameless evil b@stards.

2. RTE - a disgrace of a public broadcaster. No information, no nothing when it comes to those in power. The day after they refused to mention that the IMF were in Dublin, Donneybrook should have been burnt to the ground. Our enemy, RTE. No word on Wikileaks either...what a sham.

3. Labour's Eamon Gilmore for promoting Lisbon 2 and stating there would be a second treaty even as the government was denying it. Or our new Gov't 'senior official', since promoted to Secretary General of the Dept Finance, was telling agents of a foreign power that the NAMA discounts would be 50% while the little people here, who would be footing the bill, were being told 30%. What is the definition of treason in this country?

What worries me is the apparent traitorous nature of information sharing with the US and also the pushing of a US agenda in the EU. That is astonishing duplicity. Our own politicians are acting like spies. We're either in the EU or we're not. Anyway, it's what I've long suspected. The US has massive influence in Ireland and we'll never have a government they don't approve of. If we strayed from their position and became hostile to their meddling, we'd have a concocted civil war within a year and then a 'peace force' invading before long. The fact that 20-25 US personnel with diplomatic immunity who is based in Dublin that engage in direct surveillance of Irish citizens is despicable. The full Wikileaks release is coming soon...expect a sh!tstorm of epic proportions...

are we to execute RTE as well ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Can we hang Charlie Mccreevy too? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    D
    ead right mate.

Plumbers, Brikkies ,Lekkies, Chippies, Labourers earning a xK a day ....

There will be a huge bust up I'm sure

D
    ead right mate.

There will be a huge bust up I'm sure

xK a day ?

mattjack wrote: »
    xK a day ?

A multiple of a grand a day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Calm down, calm down, american companies have provided us with plenty of jobs, it's only natural they'd want to the see place ran properly

a grand a day..? are ya serious ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Wikileaks Ireland

Do think they will expose Kerry's Atomic bomb programme.

I have suspected that for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

The people wont do anything, No matter what comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Are you broken?

• Advertisement

Indeed I am..you see Matthew, a large coterie of people seem to think that only the 'big guys' rode high on the fat of the hog's back in the good times.

Au contraire ,compadre, the little man, for want of a better word, turned the focking screw too.

€200 eurons for a call out and the clock was running on arrival.

The lads with the 'cement boots' driving the Pajeros didn't come cheap.

The cleaners with the 'little place' in Andalucia, the bus driver with the second home in Wexford or Bulgaria....don't fool yourself hombre, not only the 'big boys' had their snouts buried deep in the trough.

Different times then buddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

With the amount of time they spend hanging around protesting in front of the Dail, you wonder where these SWP lads find the time to post on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

4leto wrote: »
    Wikileaks Ireland

quiet you!
    :D

Also OP heads will roll

Also the thing about the Irish cabinet calling into the americans and telling them well just about everything they knew is a couple of months old at this stage.

Please do not associate mary hanafin with anything as complicated as espionage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Sounds like the beginning of a very good script, can I be director?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

hmmm wrote: »
    With the amount of time they spend hanging around protesting in front of the Dail, you wonder where these SWP lads find the time to post on here.

You're delusional if you think I have anything to do with the SWP. Can a person not be a concerned citizen having read these extraordinary events without being labeled a nutjob by you? Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Panty_thief

Anyway, it's what I've long suspected. The US has massive influence in Ireland and we'll never have a government they don't approve of.

But of course monsieur, that is how the world works and thats how it is elsewhere. politics, power the strong and the weak. influence and submission. (they're not that bad anyway really, we'll not to us)

If we strayed from their position and became hostile to their meddling, we'd have a concocted civil war within a year and then a 'peace force' invading before long.

Well I dont think it would go that far, probably alot of money would leave the country and opportunities in industry and in general would start to disappear.

The fact that 20-25 US personnel with diplomatic immunity who is based in Dublin that engage in direct surveillance of Irish citizens is despicable.

Yeah but we probably get some diplomatic kickbacks for that, carrot and stick type deal. Im sure its not just the u.s too. theres only 5 million of us.

The full Wikileaks release is coming soon...expect a sh!tstorm of epic proportions...

Yep, phone ins to radio shows. Then its time for a pint, sure we'll do it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭teol

There is an Irish version of wikileaks - http://www.irishleaks.ie/

Although it's ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Please stop quoting the whole OP, just to add one line at the bottom. We only need one copy of it. A good netiquette rule of thumb is: write more lines than you quote. :cool:

I have no response to the OP itself. Nothing we haven't seen here before.

Ye Hypocrites, are these your pranks
    To murder men and gie God thanks?
    Desist for shame, proceed no further
    God won't accept your thanks for murder.

―Robert Burns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I am awaiting a full scale revolution

Cryogenics is the way to go, you won't be as bored while you wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

And RTE stick Mad Men on at 2am. B@STARDS!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Few naggins...be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

bleg wrote: »
    Few naggins...be grand.

Where did this come from?

It's all over boards the last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

I am awaiting a full scale revolution from the Irish people for quite some time now...it will be bloody, it will be horrifically violent and heads will, literally, role. Dublin will be ablaze, and almost all other buildings across the nation that represent authority will be brought to the ground.

You start so OP. We'll follow, I promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

New Info Breaking

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/anger-at-rendition-flights-through-shannon-166249.html
    A courtroom battle in New York between two private aviation companies who were contracted to carry out rendition flights by the US government has shed light on the secret airlift of suspected terrorists by CIA operatives using airports across Europe and Asia, including Shannon.

Court files show that the two parties to the lawsuit, Richmor Aviation and SportsFlight Air, which acted for US government contractor DynCorp, are in dispute over unpaid costs from rendition flights.

Richmor operated a Gulfstream jet, which is recorded landing on several occasions at Shannon between 2001 and 2005 and which was involved in the rendition of the Egyptian cleric Abu Omar
    Amnesty International Ireland said the weakness in procedures and legislation that allowed the CIA to use Shannon for rendition flights had never been fixed

More info - http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0903/1224303429524.html
    “The Government has in the past sought and received assurances from US authorities and we have no reason to doubt those assurances.”

During the period in which these alleged rendition flights took place, the Government expressed its “complete opposition” to the practice and insisted there was no evidence that any had taken place through the Republic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Pfft, it'll probably take another 800 years.

Now that theories have been aired, tell us what has been proved, and who actually gives a fook?

Only the hammer wielding crusties who were bailed out by the taxpayer for damage to US plane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sounds like the beginning of a very good script, can I be director?

Can this be the soundtrack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Indeed I am..you see Matthew, a large coterie of people seem to think that only the 'big guys' rode high on the fat of the hog's back in the good times.

Au contraire ,compadre, the little man, for want of a better word, turned the focking screw too.

The cleaners with the 'little place' in Andalucia, the bus driver with the second home in Wexford or Bulgaria....don't fool yourself hombre, not only the 'big boys' had their snouts buried deep in the trough.

What are you banging on about?

Flutter if thats your real name..I am one of the little men..for you see ,Flutter, I,m an electrician straight off the "hogs back"..though I never drove the Pajero nor charged 200 euros a call out..and the clock does run from arrival ,but the hourly rate was I think 50 euros, nowadays I work part time and charge a daily rate.Nope,no property abroad either ..never had any.
    xK a week ? I had a look back at my earnings recently ..one year I earned 54k ..average bout 48K..
    I,m not fooling myself hombre..whats it like in cloud cuckoo land these days..?

tell us compadre ..? what will you be doing in the revolution ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Sorry but what do you mean coming soon? Wikileaks have just published ALL of the diplomatic cables they have, are you referring to a new, separate upcoming leak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

hmmm wrote: »

Oh that's a great post. Bash the few people in this country who get off their asses and protest rather than sitting at the TV going "God that's terrible Joe" without actually taking any action or initiative to change things :confused:

Such apathy is the death of democracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭n900guy

IWhat worries me is the apparent traitorous nature of information sharing with the US and also the pushing of a US agenda in the EU. That is astonishing duplicity. Our own politicians are acting like spies. We're either in the EU or we're not. Anyway, it's what I've long suspected. The US has massive influence in Ireland and we'll never have a government they don't approve of. If we strayed from their position and became hostile to their meddling, we'd have a concocted civil war within a year and then a 'peace force' invading before long. The fact that 20-25 US personnel with diplomatic immunity who is based in Dublin that engage in direct surveillance of Irish citizens is despicable. The full Wikileaks release is coming soon...expect a sh!tstorm of epic proportions...

The pushing of the US agenda both politically and culturally is what has pretty much destroyed the country, for good. But, it started with that American taoiseach, Eamon de Valera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Now that theories have been aired, tell us what has been proved, and who actually gives a fook?

Did you read the articles linked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Well who will I get to shoot in this glorious rebellion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

bnt wrote: »
    Please stop quoting the whole OP, just to add one line at the bottom. We only need one copy of it. A good netiquette rule of thumb is: write more lines than you quote. :cool:

I have no response to the OP itself. Nothing we haven't seen here before.

Yep.

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »
    Did you read the articles linked?

Sure I did.

All I see is opinions and suppositions ,no proof.

Only hard fact coming out of that neck of the woods is that some head banger with no means of support cost the taxpayer millions for damage to a US aircraft.

And walked off scott free.

Buck that for a game of cowboys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

lol!!
    So whilst our great leaders were trying to insinuate Declan Ganley was a CIA spook they were busy licking hole down the american embassy!!

This country is a jokeshop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Irish people are useless at putting up a fight. Oh sure we'll shout and bluster at Joe Duffy and Pat Kenny and we might even walk down O'Connell Street if things are really bad. Do you think the blinkered idiots in Leinster House give a damn?

Wikileaks can release whatever it wants because nothing will happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

All wikileaks achieves is fueling the God complex of it's sociopath founder. Ffs, he 'regrets' that people will be killed as a result of him exposing names of informants in the middle east for example. Scumbag of the highest order IMO.

So no, OP, I shan't be rising up on the basis of some stuff that Assange in his omnipotence decided to release.

Youre one of the type who will slag the press, claim all newspapers are propaganda etc, and yet instantly believe 100% in anything from wikileaks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Wikileaks Ireland

We will be unleashing that upon Dublin tomorrow two weeks, over a million people will suffer! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭adocholiday

steve9859 wrote: »

All wikileaks achieves is fueling the God complex of it's sociopath founder. Ffs, he 'regrets' that people will be killed as a result of him exposing names of informants in the middle east for example. Scumbag of the highest order IMO.

Sorry I should have said that the Irish people will do nothing on the basis of Wikileaks. Unfortunately some brave people are going to get hurt because of Assange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

There'll never be any revolution or rebellion as the Irish are a very lazy nation when it comes to getting things done or being organised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,730 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

And they say the Seanad is Irelands biggest talking shop....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

Irish people will turn out in large numbers for the following:

the pope, Obama, GAA, rugby, electric picnic, Slane, oxygen, Jedward, the queen

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

Irish people will turn out in large numbers for the following:

the pope, Obama, GAA, rugby, electric picnic, Slane, oxygen, Jedward, the queen

An Irish soccer team that actually achieves something.

It will be revealed Wicklow is not a real place, its like Tir Na Og or Neverland, it only exists in the imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jam

It will be revealed Wicklow is not a real place, its like Tir Na Og or Neverland, it only exists in the imagination.

That would explain a lot about the drinking water in Dublin.

Jam wrote: »
    That would explain a lot about the drinking water in Dublin.

:D

Yeah that is in the leaks as well the flouride additive use in "Wickla" (which doesn't exist) is a well known hallucinogenic. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Sure I did.

All I see is opinions and suppositions ,no proof.

Only hard fact coming out of that neck of the woods is that some head banger with no means of support cost the taxpayer millions for damage to a US aircraft.

And walked off scott free.

Buck that for a game of cowboys.

The first articles main point -
    HUMAN rights groups have called on the Government to introduce measures to ensure Ireland can no longer be used for illegal rendition flights, after fresh evidence emerged that US authorities operated such missions through Shannon Airport over the past decade.
    A courtroom battle in New York between two private aviation companies who were contracted to carry out rendition flights by the US government has shed light on the secret airlift of suspected terrorists by CIA operatives using airports across Europe and Asia, including Shannon.

Read more: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/anger-at-rendition-flights-through-shannon-166249.html#ixzz1Wyy8rLbp
    THE STATE’S human rights watchdog has called on the Government to ensure Ireland is not being used for “extraordinary rendition” flights following new evidence which links Shannon airport to the practice.
    About 1,500 documents indicate that the CIA secretly flew terrorist suspects or prisoners around the world using privately owned aircraft between 2001 and 2005. At least 10 of these flights passed through Shannon airport.
    The documents were used as evidence in a court case involving a dispute between two private firms: Richmore Aviation, an aircraft operator and SportsFlightAir, an aircraft broker, which acted for a US government contactor.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0903/1224303429524.html

Are you saying that the documents submitted to the court are false?

Nodin wrote: »

I'm seeing a lot of 'calling' and a lot of 'supposition' and no proof.

So, mate, get back to me when you have a little proof that will stand up in court eh:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement