Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your new timetable

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Emzer92

I'm doing this course but every 2nd friday at 9am I have biology practical that is mandatory, have you not?

I don't know yet!! We'll see when they add in the labs!
    Am I correct in thinking that they (as in, the lovely folks in the programme office, or where ever) fit your practicals/labs around your current time table?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

First year Science BBB.. im doing 2 geology modules aswell?

Same except I'm doing two physics ones

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

i was thinking of doing the physics introductory one.. but i can take in stage 2 so ill do so then :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No 9 o'clocks this year, thank god. In fact, I'm not in until 12 on Mondays this semester which is really nice. I'm off Fridays again but in late most other days.

Best thing about this year is no politics tutorials. I f**kin hated them in first and second year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Mondays start at 10 and end at 8. Oh dear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement