Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Becoming a Construction Studies Teacher

• 03-09-2011 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some information on how to become a Construction Studies Teacher.
    I have completed a course in GMIT Letterfrack studying Furniture Design and Manufacturing. It was a three year course and I recieved a Ordinary Level 7 BSc Degree after the 3 years.

I am now looking into possibly becoming a MTW/Conc Studies teacher. I know from my research that you must posses a Honours Level 8 Degree in a related subject to teach but I wondering if anybody knew if I could do say a year long add on course IN DUBLIN to get the level 8. I say in Dublin because me and my partner have a 2 year old daughter and I wouldn't like to go up and down the country every week having to get to see them plus I don't have money to burn.

Any help at all would be much appreciated!!
    Thanks,

Des

Comments

Advertisement