Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topman Jobs???

Options
  • 03-09-2011 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hey all. :) Looking to apply for a job at Topman (among other stores, but for this thread in specific, Topman) should any be available, which there should hopefully be with the amount of Dublin stores they have. Parttime sales assistant or similar, moving to Dublin in the coming weeks for University.

Anyway, the careers section of their website seems entirely ignorant to jobseekers in the ROI. Only UK & USA.

This is what I see on thier careers website. maybe I'm missing something that's Irish specific, ie. what I'm looking for.?

http://www.topman.com/careers/

Any info from those who've dealt with Topman in this capacity before would be very much appreciated.

Thanks all. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

M&S are the same, you'd think they would have an Irish career section. If you can't find one, they don't have one. Drop your CV in in person- when you have an address in Dublin, they are extremely unlikely to consider you if you don't live there.

Advertisement