Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&PI Virtual Pet Show 2011!

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Class 12 Winner - Post #110 **Vai**, Dynamic Duos
    I'm going to vote for myself... BUT I do have good reasons!

1) It's the only cat photo to make it to the final and
    2) With all the anti-cat threads on boards recently I think it's good to show that cats aren't the lazy, ignorant, boring beasts-from-hell that they're made out to be! With a bit of effort you'll see that they're really funny, sweet and loving (ok maybe this particular pic doesn't quite showcase those aspects so well :D).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Class 2 Winner - Post #54 Pigwidgeon, Golden Oldies
    I didnt vote for myself as I am happy enough just getting this far, I do hope the one I voted for wins as I think it is perfect as a forum mascot.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

It's so hard to choose, I'm stuck between 3. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I didnt vote for myself as I am happy enough just getting this far, I do hope the one I voted for wins as I think it is perfect as a forum mascot.

I did the same, voted for the one I think best represents the forum! It was hard to choose, but I hope it wins now!
    (Plus bob would never forgive me for voting for a pic of him in a pig suit!)
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Voted for the cats, best photo there imo good action shot.
    There all cute though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Class 13 Winner - Post #51 asder53, Happy Families
    I didnt vote for myself as I am happy enough just getting this far, I do hope the one I voted for wins as I think it is perfect as a forum mascot.:D
    My thoughts exactly :) and thanks to everyone who voted for my pics to get into the final too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tom Waits

Cocolola wrote: »
    Class 5 - Biggest Poser

PaddingtonCollage.jpg

Ok technically this is just one pic as it's a collage, and it's needed to show just how much of a poser Paddington really is!:D

However I understand completely if you think I'm not playing fair and decide to remove it :) I'll replace with a single shot.

Beautiful dog... Lovely shine from his coat. Looks really happy and healthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Class 8 Winner - Post #137 TG1, Best Impersonation
    Last day tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Last day tomorrow :D

Big thanks to everyone for all the effort; it's really made my day(s) lurking through the pics all my free time : )
    Fabulous thread!!

Do you vote by going back and liking/ thanking your favourite pic or have I missed the plot somewhere!?
    Either way Mod & all involved, thanks for all the happy hours ; )

Do you vote by going back and liking/ thanking your favourite pic or have I missed the plot somewhere!?

You vote via the poll attached to the thread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

I've been away the past few days so I'm only seeing this now. Thank you very much to everyone who voted for my photo. We really appreciate it. It's an honour to be nominated and we eagerly look forward to the nominees luncheons and giftbags...that is happening, right? It's not? What a let down!! ;)

Best of luck to everyone, can't wait to see who wins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Class 2 Winner - Post #54 Pigwidgeon, Golden Oldies
    we should get a calander up of all the winners, and the overall winner could go on the cover;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Great idea! Donate the funds to the somePETrescuePlace or the blue cross :)

Can't find the votey yoke still : 0 not to worry! Loved it anyway

Binx & Casper with 30% of the votes . . . .

Cocolola wrote: »
    IMG_7915.jpg

Say hello to your new forum mascots! :D

And big congrats to Cocalola :)

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Wow they won!!! :pac: Thanks so much guys for all the votes :D

The two of them are snuggled up on the bed sound asleep, blissfully unaware of their new celebrity status and all the responsibilities and perks that come with it..... pet store openings, signing tonnes of autographs, "Yo-Cat" and "Helix" cat food commercials and of course endless propositions from the ladies :cool:

Seriously though, thanks again. Super proud that they are the API Mascots :) Congrats to all the other winners!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Well done Cocolola - its a super shot and a worthy winner.

Thanks to everyone for the votes. Keep posting those pet pics people :)

Advertisement