Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17,000 litres of fuel seized in Birron friday...

• 03-09-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I vaguely remember a big row on here, ages ago about bad quality or laundered fuel or something. (could be wrong though!)
    Interesting to see if the place in question was involved here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

Where's Birron?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,325 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

scholar007 wrote: »
    Where's Birron?

Birr on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

Where's Birron?

You'd not be from around these parts I'd take it.

You'd not be from around these parts I'd take it.

No Boss - Just passing through Boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

No Boss - Just passing through Boss.

Mind how thee goes then, stay off the bog at night for there be a boyo be the name of 'Pooka' abroad there and stay clear of the famed 'boreen' for it's been the ruination of many a stranger who strayed off the beaten path. ;)

• Advertisement

Mind how thee goes then, stay off the bog at night for there be a boyo be the name of 'Pooka' abroad there and stay clear of the famed 'boreen' for it's been the ruination of many a stranger who strayed off the beaten path. ;)

Thanks kind sur! - Ya wouln't be in the market for a bit a tarmac? ya see we did the big road from Dublin to Galway and we've a bit left over - I'll look after ya! If ye have any ould scrap or copper lying around I'll take it off yer hands Boss :D

Advertisement