Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay parking on Sunday?

Options
  • 03-09-2011 11:32pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do you still have to pay to park in the pay carparks in UCD on Sundays? I know there's free carparks but I'm just wondering if the pay ones are free on Sundays.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Yeah all the normal pay ones are free. Just check the sign in the specific car park to be sure, however.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Just for anyone who comes across this, what I said above is no longer true! All the pay car parks seem to operate on a 24/7 basis now. Saw someone being clamped in an otherwise empty carpark one Sunday. Money grabbing b...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Oh I thought I updated this thread after I started it.

Yes, the pay carparks seem to be all "24 hours a day, 7 days a week" stated on those white and blue signs.

Clamping on a Sunday when there's no-one around is ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Oh I thought I updated this thread after I started it.

Yes, the pay carparks seem to be all "24 hours a day, 7 days a week" stated on those white and blue signs.

Clamping on a Sunday when there's no-one around is ridiculous!

It means they don't have to change their policies around exam time when Sundays are almost as busy as any other midweek day.

Advertisement