Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinkbike.ie Cycling Club 2011/2012

• 03-09-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

As mentioned on here a few weeks ago Thinkbike.ie CC are launching an exciting new programme for all beginner/intermediate-advanced level, starting Sat 1st October and running for an 8 week period.During this time both Road and MTB riders will be able to choose one of two groups either beginner or intermediate /advanced depending on their ability,everyone who signs up will also receive rider etiquette guidance, basic maintenance courses and free fitting on their bikes.
    As we want to have everyone and everything in order come October we ask that anyone wishing to join our programme make their interest known ASAP either through here or directly on our team email address
    teamthinkbike@gmail.com

For any questions or further info please contact us at the above email address

Regards
    Thinkbike.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    As mentioned on here a few weeks ago Thinkbike.ie CC are launching an exciting new programme for all beginner/intermediate-advanced level, starting Sat 1st October and running for an 8 week period.During this time both Road and MTB riders will be able to choose one of two groups either beginner or intermediate /advanced depending on their ability,everyone who signs up will also receive rider etiquette guidance, basic maintenance courses and free fitting on their bikes.
    As we want to have everyone and everything in order come October we ask that anyone wishing to join our programme make their interest known ASAP either through here or directly on our team email address
    teamthinkbike@gmail.com

For any questions or further info please contact us at the above email address

Regards
    Thinkbike.ie

Just a quick bump for this dont forget starting this weekend, anyone wishing to join in the fun who hasnt already contacted us please give us a shout at the above email address so as we can mail more detailed info to you.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭QueensGael

Hey guys,
    Are the roadies going out Saturday or Sunday?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

QueensGael wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Thanks!
    Yes I'd like to know which day too, I've not been road training all summer so I'm probably back to beginner level as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bairdsy

I'd definitely be keen to do this but am not available until the third weekend in October. Is that too late?

Hey guys,
    Thanks!

Hi there

Sunday is roadies day , we meet at shop in Rathmines at 9.15 and head off from there at 9.30

Cheers

• Advertisement

poochiem wrote: »
    Yes I'd like to know which day too, I've not been road training all summer so I'm probably back to beginner level as well.

Hi there Sunday as before

Cheers.

Bairdsy wrote: »
    I'd definitely be keen to do this but am not available until the third weekend in October. Is that too late?

Hi there give us a shout when you are available no worries.

Thanks for the enquiry

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭torturedsoul

I take it this is Dublin based?

I take it this is Dublin based?

Yup, Rathmines

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    Hi there

Sunday is roadies day , we meet at shop in Rathmines at 9.15 and head off from there at 9.30

Cheers

Cool, see you there. I trust we'll be stopping for a coffee this early in the year? :)

• Advertisement

Cool, see you there. I trust we'll be stopping for a coffee this early in the year? :)

I trust we will...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I object most strongly to this regionist thread.
    poor auld culchies are ignored.
    :D

teamthinkbike@gmail.com

as I will be sending out info on Thursday

Gud Stuff

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Hey Bikerbhoy,

do the weekly spins end after the 8 week period?

Sorry bout that, Rog ... (you could move up to Dublin)

they wouldnt have me, and since Howl at the Moon closed, its not the same place!

colm18 wrote: »
    Hey Bikerbhoy,

do the weekly spins end after the 8 week period?

No not at all the eight week thing is just to build a foundation for the rest of the winter, our spins continue right through the off season up to when the 2012 calendar will kick off around Feb / March from which point we attend races, events, sportives etc all around the country throughout the season

they wouldnt have me, and since Howl at the Moon closed, its not the same place!

There's always, dare I say it......... Coppers :D:D

the tax is up on the car, cant go near the place!

I'm a culchie, and proud :)

• Advertisement

I'll be there on Sunday - not happy about missing second half of the Ireland-Italy: game though :mad:

Here is the schedule for the next 8 weeks for ThinkBike`s road and mtb groups:

http://www.thinkbike.ie/news/11-09-29/ThinkBike_ie_CC_road_mtb_winter_program.aspx

Hope tp see everybody out this weekend
    ThinkBike.ie CC

Cheers to Adrian, John and the other thinkbikers for an enjoyable ride out to Glencree today- good to meed some boardsies (Daragh, Monkeyslayer are two I remember). Will be back for more next week:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

colm18 wrote: »
    Cheers to Adrian, John and the other thinkbikers for an enjoyable ride out to Glencree today- good to meed some boardsies (Daragh, Monkeyslayer are two I remember). Will be back for more next week:D

+1. thanks Thinkbike!

Sorry for shooting off at the end. Was under orders!

Thanks alot to everyone who turned out for the spins over the weekend we hope you enjoyed them and hope to see you all again this coming weekend

Dont forget its The Leadmines for the MTB Crew this Saturday meeting at Palmers Pub Car Park at 8.15 for 8.30 depart and for the Road group , they are meeting as usual outside the shop in Rathmines at 9.15 for 9.30 depart and we are heading in the Blessington lakes direction.

Cheers
    Thinkbike.ie CC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

I'm out next weekend but hope to join the Road Group the following Sunday.

Thanks again to John for sorting out the puncture I got 5 minutes into the spin!

Advertisement