Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due April/May 2012 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

I've been having a diasterous time,found out last week baby has kidney problem when i went in to get back pain checked out,have been googling and frightening the daylights out of myself,mucus plug went sat night after all my stressing,getting aches and pains on and off. In all honesty i wish it hadn't been found as realistically there is nothing they can do til baby comes out in 6 weeks so i would've been better off not knowing..on the other hand we do know now so they can check him when he's born. So my advice...don't google!!! I did and it didn't help at all.

I'm laughing here at the first timers :) I remember on my eldest i was so concentrated on the pregnancy/birth that i got a bit of a shock when i actually got handed a baby :)

Cadyboo hope you feel a bit better with your time off x

Shuwaah as long as they are fed,warm and nappy changed often they don't give a sugar :D You'll pick it up as you go on and that's what boards like this are here for,answering questions and advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Angel sorry to hear about the fright you got this week. I know what you mean, would have been better off really them not telling you in a way, especially as there is nothing they can do yet.
    Hopefully it is nothing serious x

What did the hospital say about your plug going? I thought it was a bit like your waters going, that you would go into labour soon after? or could it still be a few weeks yet?

I'm looking so forward to meeting this little person, I can't wait to see what he/she looks like, if they'll have their dad's eye's/hair colour or mine.
    Can't believe that at the latest I will meet this little person that has been stretching my guts to their last in no more than 8 weeks :) (although if you're listening baby, preferably in 6 weeks or less :P:pac:)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Angelll so sorry to hear your news. hopefully baby will be fine once the doctors look at him/her. Its amazing what they can do medically for newborns and preemies these days.

Our midwife said that until the waters go, you can have contractions /lose plug but its fine and its only when the waters go that there is a risk of infection.

I am doing good. Seem to be getting bigger by the hour nearly! I got babys clothes for the hospital bag and will get some more stuff at the weekend if I can. By sunday I hope to have the majority of my bag contents purchased and ready to wash and pack away. Starting antenatal this month too, and want to get in touch with the local breastfeeding group so I learn a bit more before junior comes.

My sis gave me a great breastfeeding tip - to give the nipples a good hard rub with a facecloth in the shower now to toughen them up for when they are needed, so I have been doing that, I can deffo rub them harder than I could a few weeks ago so they are becoming hardier!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

Morning ladies :)

Well we made it. our baby is now considered "full term". 37 weeks on the nose today :)

So anytime you wanna move out baby, feel free :)

One question for those who have "been there done that". Am i going to know for sure that im in labour. im afraid ill just think its braxton hicks and fob it off. or will i know?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

ohh exciting Staticdoor71,nearly there for you! I just shopped for a my labour bag today, i'm finally really excited rather than scared!!

I suppose I just "knew" I was in labour because my plug went that morning but before that I was getting constant mild period like pains the night before that every 10 minutes or so and after the plug went the pains increased and got closer together so I suppose you just know! I don't think I really got strong or noticeable BHicks before that so i knew it had to be labour!
    Sorry probably not much help but just my experience!!

How are you feeling now,so close to the due date??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hi everyone,plug is gone for 9 days now and no sign of movement :) Midwife said today that it could go anytime really and i may lose more nearer the time. Had a scan today to check the kidney and it's slightly disimproved but they're happy to leave me as i am and wait til he comes out to scan him and see what to do. I'm back for a re scan in 2 weeks. 35 weeks today!

Staticdoor i had mild back pains all day before i went into labour,first real sign of labour were my waters going,and when they go you'll def know,lol.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Yikes! Where has the time gone?? Cant believe that the first of our gang are ready to go.

I'm getting organised with the baby stuff. Got most of the big stuff at the weekened and have just my hospital bag to get stuff for. All the 0-3 months clothes washed and drying, all ready for ironing (which normally I hate but since its itty-bitty baby stuff I might actually enjoy it for about 5 mins. :)

Question: Do they still shave you in the hospital? Are any of you thinking about getting the ladygarden waxed before the birth to avoid having a dry bic scraped across your nethers? I dont think I could stand stubble+post birth tender bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Neyite wrote: »

Question: Do they still shave you in the hospital? Are any of you thinking about getting the ladygarden waxed before the birth to avoid having a dry bic scraped across your nethers? I dont think I could stand stubble+post birth tender bits.

No I don't think they do that anymore thank goodness :-)

Don't think I could face the pain of a wax right now but I have been keeping things tidy down there with a no.1 all over with the electric lady shaver once a week :-D

18 days left wahoo!!!!

saggycaggy wrote: »
    ohh exciting Staticdoor71,nearly there for you! I just shopped for a my labour bag today, i'm finally really excited rather than scared!!

I suppose I just "knew" I was in labour because my plug went that morning but before that I was getting constant mild period like pains the night before that every 10 minutes or so and after the plug went the pains increased and got closer together so I suppose you just know! I don't think I really got strong or noticeable BHicks before that so i knew it had to be labour!
    Sorry probably not much help but just my experience!!

How are you feeling now,so close to the due date??

Feeling good, just exhausted, cuz i cant get comfy enough to get any sleep. Baby seems low down during the day, then the min i go to bed the lil rip moves up under my ribs making sleeping impossible in ANY position!!
    I guess its natures way for preparing me for the future of sleepless nights:D

I do get mild period like cramps if i do too much, or walk too far etc... but nothing so far that would even come close to taking my breath away..

So i guess ill just "know" when the time is right to head to the hospital.. although im hoping i can walk most of it off at home:rolleyes: i know im probably living in a dream world, but hey i may aswell dream here as in bed huh?!:o

Did they USED TO shave yer lady bits in hospital?? I cant even see mine.. I must see what I can do. Id hate to be talk of the ward as the "minger"haha

It did take me about half an hour to shave my legs yesterday in the shower.. and im not doing it again before the baby comes, they will just have to take my legs as they find them..I cant be arsed with it :D

Its all getting very very realllll... andfinally more exciting than mind blowing :D

should we start a pot on whos gunna go first haha

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shuwaaah

Lol, so glad you asked this. Exactly the sort of thing I worry about but would forget to ask. I haven't been able to see down there for over 6 weeks, shaving my legs in the shower is a nightmare, so I've been using a mirror and doing it at the bath once a week.
    I've never had a wax there, the thought of the pain puts me off (but with a baby coming in 6 weeks I'd wanna be upping my pain threshold anyway) :-P The other half has offered to pay for a wax, says he doesn't want the baby coming out with 'beard rash' :L

• Advertisement

Shuwaaah wrote: »
    Lol, so glad you asked this. Exactly the sort of thing I worry about but would forget to ask. I haven't been able to see down there for over 6 weeks, shaving my legs in the shower is a nightmare, so I've been using a mirror and doing it at the bath once a week.
    I've never had a wax there, the thought of the pain puts me off (but with a baby coming in 6 weeks I'd wanna be upping my pain threshold anyway) :-P The other half has offered to pay for a wax, says he doesn't want the baby coming out with 'beard rash' :L

LOL - Beardrash!!! :pac:

Its actually not that sore - I got brazillians done before and to be honest, when she started on my eyebrows afterwards it was worse.Dunno what kinda jungle is down there at this stage. My OH is great at waxing my armpits and once did an excellent job with an emergency brazillian wax while we were on hols but I think I will book in properly and get it done by the pros. Gonna be sore enough after birth without stubble.

Did they USED TO shave yer lady bits in hospital?? I cant even see mine.. I must see what I can do. Id hate to be talk of the ward as the "minger"haha

It did take me about half an hour to shave my legs yesterday in the shower.. and im not doing it again before the baby comes, they will just have to take my legs as they find them..I cant be arsed with it :D

Ditto to both of the above :D I decided a few weeks to go all neat and shave the ladygarden. Haven't seen it in weeks since bump exploded from dinky little pot belly to the mahoosvie one I have now, so out of sight, out of mind :o

Also shaved my legs in the shower at the weekend. Not a pretty sight! there's just no simple way to try crouch to reach your ankles with bump in the way.
    No point asking darling husband to help after the response I got to asking him to paint my toe nails recently :rolleyes:

Can't believe how close we all are now to the finish line!

I had my first hospital ante natal in 2 months.
    WHAT.A.WASTE.OF.TIME :mad:

My appointment time was 9:30am, I waited 2 hours til I was finally seen.
    Total appointment time - about 5 mins. Urine checked, bp checked & tummy measured. Off you go, see you in a month.
    I was in and out so fast I found myself outside the room thinking 'thats it?' and raging as there were questions I had wanted to ask :(
    My next appointment is 3 days before baby is due so bit late then if I had any queries.

It's my own fault I know, obviously I was aware I was going in for my appt, but they've changed the format completely since I was there last.

I've only seen a midwife once during this pregnancy at my initial booking appointment.
    On my last pregnancy, every appointment I seen the midwife first where she would check urine/bp & quick chat about how I was getting on.
    The consultant was the one to check measurements, scan me & tell me how pregnancy was progressing.

Had I realised that the 5 mins with the consultant was all I would have after 2 hours of waiting then I would have asked him all my questions there and then.

So the only info I actually gleaned from my appointment was that my urine/blood pressure are fine and baby is positioned head down, though not engaged.

Considering I wasn't scanned, I could have had the same appointment in my GP's surgery & been in/out in 20 mins, instead of all the waiting around :(

I know I sound like such a whinge, but bearing in mind I haven't been to the hospital in 2 months & 2 months prior to that, I thought the appointment would be a little more detailed!

This might sound wasteful but I'm seriously considering getting a private scan in the next week or two.

I feel like this baby is much bigger than my daughter and would prefer to have an indication of this in advance.
    I know it's not going to change anything & I'm not trying to look for problems for the sake of it.
    However I know of several people who in scans at this point of their pregnancy found out information that is important to the labour.
    ie one girl I know found out her baby is weighing in at smaller than would be normal for this point in the pregnancy & they're monitoring her much more closely, gave her steroid injections for baby's lungs.

As far as I'm aware, they can't get an idea of baby's weight from measuring my bump using their hand/measuring tape, that only a scan would tell this.

I just don't feel particularly reassured, that last time I had at least 5-6 more hospital appointments and at least 3-4 more scans that I have had/will do this time.

I know you could say if there was something wrong, they would have me in for appointments more often. But if I'm in and out the door in under 5 minutes, how can they really be checking things properly?
    I haven't had blood tests since I was 12 weeks despite having a known problem of low iron.

Sorry girls, rant over, hormonal woman on the loose here, should be in the moan thread :o

Did they USED TO shave yer lady bits in hospital??

Yep, but that was probably in the 70's and if they didnt baby would have needed a machete to chop through the undergrowth to get out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Totally get where you're coming from on the scan front Cap, can't complain too much on the appointments as I've been sen pretty regularly on the Domino Scheme by either my midwife or GP & I'm now on weekly visits with v.little waiting time.
    However like you I would have thought I'd have been given even a small scan by now to check all was good with baby. I've no idea on a weight just that he's head down plus SIL got a scan at 37 weeks to find her fluid was low & had to be sectioned that day, not sure you can tell that with just feeling a bump :confused:

Thats awful Cap. Its nuts how the care is so different around the country. Now I know that I'm in the Maternity endo clinic and would get more appointments but mine so far were:

7 weeks GP - Bloods Urine & BP - Confirmation of pregnancy & get combined care card.
    10+2 GP - Bloods Urine & BP - After private scan revealed loss of twin for referral to EPU.
    11+4 Hosp - Bloods Urine & BP, Midwives booking in, Gynae
    13 Hosp - Bloods Urine & BP, Endo Doc, Endo Prof, Scan
    17 Hosp - Bloods Urine & BP, Endo Doc, Endo Prof
    21 Hosp - Bloods Urine & BP, Endo Doc, Endo Prof, BIG Scan - Iron Low so put on Galfer
    28 Hosp - Glucose Tolerance Test
    29 Hosp - Bloods Urine & BP, Endo Doc, Endo Prof, Scan - extra fluid around baby

Thats so far. Tomorrow I'm with the GP for the above @ 31+4, and alternate fortnightly between the hospital and GP up to 37 weeks, then weekly from there. I've another scan at 34 weeks to check the fluid levels around baby and an eye test the day after. After 37 weeks I'm in weekly. Each appointment so far in the hospital has been a minimum of 2 hours, but work are fine with it, so once I have something to read I'm grand. (different story though if I was on a day off or had a toddler in tow!)

Even if you took out the endocrinology checks above, according to my combined care card it would have been an inital GP visit, Big Scan, Midwives & Gynae @ 21 weeks then from 32 weeks the hospital visits would start.

Now, when we went in at 29 weeks, I was surprised to get the scan, as I wasnt expecting it. They did say that there isnt as much detail as baby is taking up more space, so we didnt get to see much, but as long as they got the medical information they needed that was enough for me- I will meet baby soon anyway.

Cap, I'd ring up if I were you, and insist on a midwives meeting, and insist on the bloods getting done. I had to have a bit of a meltdown to be brought in early, and by the looks of it, they dont think I'm wasting their time as from the very first hospital visit they have been scheduling my next appointment, not me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Cap that doesn't sound great at all. What was the purpose in you going to hospital at all. What hospital are you in? I thought that everyone saw a midwife at every check up too. I think everyone should be given at least two scans. It varies hospital to hospital and person to person. Have friends that got 3 scans and others only got the one and they were in same hospital and due within a month of each other.

I am going private so I get a scan at every visit. Had physio today and got a belt for my spd. Have had no proper sleep for about a week, everytime I move my pelvis cracks....its not a nice noise.:(

hope you ladies are all well!!:D

Thanks ladies, I thought it might just be the way things had gone in hospitals.

Whatever about not having a scan each time, not seeing the midwife either I thought was a little strange.

The entire appointment just seems like a waste of time considering they're only doing the same checks my gp could do.
    I thought the point of the hospital appt was that they had the additional facilities such as ultrasound/blood test.

It's Kilkenny hospital I'm attending.

Oh Cadyboo that sounds so painful :( I hope it improves soon. Are you signed off work now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

I havent posted here at all, but im an avid reader. Just wanted to say im exactly like you Cap, my hospital appointments are the biggest waste of time. I havent had a scan since 14wks! :mad:

Thankfully we could afford to get a 20wk and a 3d/4d one at 28wks privately, but now there will be nothing until i deliver. So how are they going to know if the fluid is low around the baby, or the baby is larger than expected so a c section might be needed. Its really p1ssing me off that the care differs so much around the country, and my baby could be at risk just because they cant be arsed doing a scan.

I have my 32wk appointment tomorrow afternoon, and it will be the same set up, sit for 3hrs just to have weight, urine, and BP checked, then a registrar will feel my belly(i havent even had my bump measured at all!), they might tell me baby's position if i ask! :mad:
    Im suffering with spd and sciatica, they have never suggested sending me for physio or anything, just take paracetamol! :mad:
    Im dying with a cold at the moment and seriously thinking about not bothering to go, and just going to my GP in 2 weeks time instead! Wasting petrol driving 30mins to get there for checks that my GP could do!

I actually think i might lose the rag tomorrow if i dont have a more productive appointment!
    RANT RANT RANT!!!!:mad::mad:

I see you feel my pain Cherrycola :) I was actually thinking the same half way through my 2 hour wait on Monday, that I should just feck off home & see my gp instead :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed your appointment will be a lot more productive than mine.

Ouch on the spd & sciatic, that sounds like a cruel combination to have :( I wonder could you ask them to refer you to a physio or is it something they have to come up with themselves?

That's the very thing I don't get, surely there are all sorts of things they couldn't possibly establish without a scan later in the pregnancy :(

I'm leaning more and more towards getting a private scan between now and then just to be on the safe side.

Im thinking the same thing myself, maybe a well being scan at about 36-37wks, just so we have an idea of whats going on in there, rather than going into labour blind, or as someone mentioned already, being oblivious to the fact that babys fluid is low and putting baby at risk as a result! It just beggars belief that some babies are monitored more than others for no other reason than geography!

Id say my BP will be through the roof tomorrow again cos i'll be getting agitated and angry as i sit there waiting, watching the time on the paid parking ticking away too! :rolleyes:

I feel a strongly worded letter to our health minister coming on.....not that it would do much good! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Yep, but that was probably in the 70's and if they didnt baby would have needed a machete to chop through the undergrowth to get out. :D

Spat my tea out at that one!!!:D My only southern gardening is blind trimming at the moment!

They don't care in the hospital, but, for a relaxing pregnancy treat to make you feel female again, it's hard to beat a leg wax and a pedicure. It's Mother's Day on Sunday, so I know what I'll be dropping hints for!

Regarding the scans and docs appointments. i can't understand how you are all getting so little done?? and is it really down to geography or just laziness?

I had my scan at 12 weeks. then a booking know appt at same time. weight bp general history and urine.
    And each hospital appt after was check bp and urine and measure bump and doppler of heartbeat. weight never been checked since first appt.
    Had my blood checked for iron levels and anti bodies twice and a glucouse test.

My last appt in hospital was last Tuesday. my 36 week appt. bp checked. urine checked by nurse then sent back to waiting room then called by consultants minion who did a scan checked babies limbs head tummy size and fluid levels. this is went they said alot of fluid around baby but nothing to worry about yet.

Then said come back in four weeks. ??????? Even tho i thought you were meant yo be Seen every week in last few weeks. but i guess if they wernt happy with everything they would have called me back sooner.
    Sometimes we just have to trust that these guys DO know what they are actually doing.

My gp visits have been bp urine and he uses stetascope (spelling) to listen to heart.
    In and out in five.

So maybe some people are being treated wrong.... or maybe their docs are just happy to let them have an intervention free pregnancy??

I know had i not had a scan last week i wouldn't have paid for one. Or unlike one woman i know fake a problem to get a free one (stupid wagon)

Maybe im full of sh1t but i like the less intervention the better attitude i get from my gp and castlebar hospital. so far i can't fault either

i hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the a$$ :)

Spat my tea out at that one!!!:D My only southern gardening is blind trimming at the moment!

They don't care in the hospital, but, for a relaxing pregnancy treat to make you feel female again, it's hard to beat a leg wax and a pedicure. It's Mother's Day on Sunday, so I know what I'll be dropping hints for!

I do have a spa session coming up that I'm really looking forward to, and the pedi is included. \o/

I will do the gardening in a few weeks time ;)

Thanks ladies, I thought it might just be the way things had gone in hospitals.

Whatever about not having a scan each time, not seeing the midwife either I thought was a little strange.

The entire appointment just seems like a waste of time considering they're only doing the same checks my gp could do.
    I thought the point of the hospital appt was that they had the additional facilities such as ultrasound/blood test.

It's Kilkenny hospital I'm attending.

Oh Cadyboo that sounds so painful :( I hope it improves soon. Are you signed off work now?

Yeah its a bit unfair really. Is that hospital very busy?

Yes am signed off work thank god, can barely walk or sit for long so I would be no good to them in work. Can't even enjoy my time off!;)
    Cherrycola wrote: »

Im suffering with spd and sciatica, they have never suggested sending me for physio or anything, just take paracetamol! :mad:
    Im dying with a cold at the moment and seriously thinking about not bothering to go, and just going to my GP in 2 weeks time instead! Wasting petrol driving 30mins to get there for checks that my GP could do!

I actually think i might lose the rag tomorrow if i dont have a more productive appointment!
    RANT RANT RANT!!!!:mad::mad:

Would you just ring your hospital and try to get a physio session or contact your gp to get you referred it might be very worth it. I feel your pain as I am suffering big time with pelvic girdle pain and spd :(

And please watch your cold doesn't go into your chest and tell them you have a cold in the hospital so they can keep an eye on you.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

I also think they are slightly taking the piss with appointments in the hospital I chose (rotunda Dublin) but I don't really care since I'm having no issue with my pregnancy. But I'll be 32 weeks this friday and I've had 2 scans only (one on the 10th of nov and 1 on the 10th of january). I've had 1 additional visit where I waited for 3 hours in an overcrowded room to see a doctor who asked me how I was and asked me to pee in a cup (unfortunately I couldn't, I didn't expect waiting so long and had to go, at this stage I'm sure we all understand this issue!). I dared to ask a question about my birthplan and was met with: "ask the midwife next time". In fairness, I've been using the combined care with a GP but it really is a waste of time (blood pressure and urine test) if you're doing ok.
    The only thing I am quite mad about is there is an aspect I need help with and they are not willing to provide it. I have chronic back pains that are aggravated by the pregnancy. My usual chiropractor is miles away and I have to take the dart and miss a half day at work so I asked could I see the physio in my hospital (at their suggestion). I made an appointment but subsequently they told me they wouldn't help with my problem as it didn't start with the pregnancy!

I know had i not had a scan last week i wouldn't have paid for one. Or unlike one woman i know fake a problem to get a free one (stupid wagon)

I hate that crap myself, I just could not do it either, I would live in fear of jinxing myself :(

I have learned since there are horrendous staff shortages in the hospital I'm attending, so I do feel this plays a big part in the difference in my care this time compared to last.

I would prefer spend as little time in the hospital as possible believe me, it's not one of my more favourite places.
    It does make me nervous that their staff shortages could cause oversights on my pregnancy.
    I would hate to be complacent about it only to find out there was an issue.

Take for example on my last pregnancy I had placenta previa. If I have it this time, there is no way for them to know since I haven't been scanned in months.
    So if I go into labour a few days earlier, they won't know until I'm in labour :(

That said I am getting to the tired, emotional stage of the pregnancy so probably over thinking these things a little :o

Cadyboo that's brill that you're off work, though pity that you're still in so much pain :( I hope it eases off before the end of the pregnancy so you do get some proper rest.

Lounakin I had that response when I tried to discuss my birth plan on my last pregnancy, hence why I haven't bothered with one this time.
    Gas really as a birth plan is something they promoted then and again this time in the hospital specific literature (ie not just the generic HSE stuff).:rolleyes:

That is lousy that they wont help you with the back pain :eek: could your gp refer you to someone closer?

Cherrycola, how did you get on with your appointment today? better than last time I hope :)

I'm watching 'Once born every minute' at the moment, omg that midwife is FAR too chirpy :eek:

How in the name of baby jebus can you watch that knowing your going to have to do it??!!??

I watched it last yr and it made me cringe in agony without bring pregnant!!!!

I didnt go to my appointment today Cap, i was just way too sick, and thought it better to be at home than A.spreading my germs around the waiting room, and B.picking up anymore of the germs already in the waiting room.

Im on an antibiotic now for sinus infection, so im hoping it kicks in soon cos im feeling rough as hell. :(

I'll just go to my GP as normal in 2wks and then schedule a hospital visit for 4wks time.

I agree with what you are saying about the problems that could be overlooked due to not being scanned, i feel the same. They are letting us go into labour, completely in the dark about what could be going on in there. Its scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shuwaaah

Totally agree on the midwife Cap, she's sickly sweet. Probably the nicest person you could meet but I can only imagine if you're sitting there frustrated, in pain, with your bits out and she's there all bubbly and nice that you'd come to the point where you want to chuck something in her general direction!

• Advertisement

[
    How in the name of baby jebus can you watch that knowing your going to have to do it??!!??

I watched it last yr and it made me cringe in agony without bring pregnant!!!!

I pick and choose bits of everyones birth and am like, yeah Ill have that but I dont want that!! :D My oh hides behind the paper or laptop so Id say he will be a great help to me on the day, lol.
    Shuwaaah wrote: »
    Totally agree on the midwife Cap, she's sickly sweet. Probably the nicest person you could meet but I can only imagine if you're sitting there frustrated, in pain, with your bits out and she's there all bubbly and nice that you'd come to the point where you want to chuck something in her general direction!

Painfully so .....I couldn't stand her! She said that there had been times when people threw things at her did she not wonder why?? :eek:

Anyway girls I am like a big blob of swelling.... my feet and ankles are disgusting:( Had to buy new cheap flat shoes in a bigger size as none of my own fit me.:(:o

Advertisement