Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to much cleaning?

Options
  • 04-09-2011 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

K lads, I pierced me tragus about a week ago. Not sore or anything. Well I know its there but not that sore.
    I had some of that system 2000 ear lobe cleanser left and what I done was poured it all out of the little bottle, gave the bottle a good rince and put water and sea salt in it. Its handy for the ould aiming and stuff.
    Anyways me question is, is it possible to over clean the piercing. I have the bottle in me pocket and any time I touch off the tragus I end up squirting a bit of sea salt water on it to be sure. Had a go of me mates Gixxer earlier and squierted ear after taking the helemet off after spin. So I be roughly washing it 5-6 times a day.
    Is that to much, if ya know what I mean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, that'd be too much, as it would have a drying effect on the piercing.
    The solution should be made up fresh each time too, rather than bottled for re-use, where the salt can crystalise (spelling?) again, and there's nothing keeping that salt water sterile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah ok so. Cheers :)

Advertisement