Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

henry hoovers

Options
  • 04-09-2011 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Where can I get one in cork? Old hoovers had its day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Tesco Mahon point have them i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Ludo wrote: »
    Tesco Mahon point have them i think.

thank you, will have a look later. they open 24 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Closes at midnight I think but not sure about Sunday. It is on the Tesco website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Got my Henry ( very fond of him now ! ) about 10 yrs ago from Trevor Tool hire next to the boggy field on Monaghan Rd .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

There is a place on cornmarket street that sells the larger yellow version, so they probably have henry too, Iona Appliances. No idea what the prices are like in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

If you're getting a Henry Hoover make sure you keep him in a secure place at night. They have been known to escape and enjoy a bit of the ol' white powder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

theres a place on st patricks quay, across the river from merchants quay,some kind of leaning suppliers,they sell henry hoovers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

theres a place on st patricks quay, across the river from merchants quay,some kind of cleaning suppliers,they sell henry hoovers;)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭scriba

I've often considered letting my current vacuum cleaner have an 'accident' so that I can get a Henry Hoover.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Saw Henry hoovers (and Hetty) in Currys Mahon Point Friday, and of course their 3 day 15% off special finished today! Standard price €119.99 for the Henry, think it was €89.99 for the Hetty, don't know if that's a good price or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

http://www.corkhygiene.ie/

in industrial estate off sarsfield roundabout by the driver test centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Got a Viking catalogue in the post today and Henry hoovers are listed as €99 - don't know if that's inclusive or exclusive of VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

evilivor wrote: »
    Got a Viking catalogue in the post today and Henry hoovers are listed as €99 - don't know if that's inclusive or exclusive of VAT.

Viking prices are generally exclusive of VAT, their products on the website are €X excl. VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

How about a Henry Hoover meet up?

People with Henry Hoovers could bring them to Fitzgeralds Park so they could be socialized and owners could talk about their experiences.

*walks away quickly*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

How about a Henry Hoover meet up?

People with Henry Hoovers could bring them to Fitzgeralds Park so they could be socialized and owners could talk about their experiences.

*walks away quickly*

It caught my eye that someone liked this post of mine:
    amdublin wrote: »

Makes sense now that it was you :)

Advertisement