Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga you want turned into Anime/Movie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

Gundam Crossbone, forever

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

Bitter Virgin. Or at the very least an english release of the manga :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ami1989

I would love to see Bizenghast as an anime. I know its american but I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Raif Severance

20th Centuty Boys - Probably too long for most Anime Producers to take a chance. Monster is probably the last long-standing Non-Shounen Anime of its kind.

Akumetsu- Considering how Politically Confrontational the material is, I'm not surprised about this one.

Alive- Perfect Shounen Fodder.

Arago- Same as Alive

Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man - Incredible Art.

Blame!- How this one is still not an Anime, I would never know.

Bloody Monday- Kinda like a Shounen version of the TV Series 24.

Change 123- I really love this Ecchi Manga. Beautiful Art and great Fight Scenes.

Dead End- Kinda reminds me of Project Arms.

Defence Devil- I thought this one was supposed to have one? If it did, it must have been the most low-key of anime releases.

Domu- Would be great as an Anime Movie. Specially if Satoshi Kon, directs it.

Eden- Simply incredible. One of the best Mangas I've read. Would love to see an Anime Adaptation.

Eternal Sabbath- If you like Monster, then you'll love this one.

Freesia- Full of mind-f@ck. Would love to watch it as an Anime.

Kamen Teacher- From the guy who gave us GTO. Should have been a no-brainer.

Kilico- With a love-it-or-hate-it ending, how can you go wrong? :D

Kiseiju- Think Mushi-si meets the movie The Hidden. Very Brutal.

Lone Wolf and Cub- A shame, that one of the best Mangas ever written/drawn, has still no Anime Adaptation. 28 volumes of Action and Drama. Would love to see a Madhouse version of this.

Negative Happy Chain Saw Edge- This would be a great movie or a short 13 Ep series.

Old Boy- Same mold as Monster

Onikiri Jyuzo- From the guy who gave us Basilisk.

Psyren- Already mentioned, but I still want it nonetheless.

The Breaker- Great Manwha.

Wolf Guy- One of the more controversial entries here. If you want to know why? Then read it! :P

Zennou no Noa: The World of Lost Memories- This one reminds me of Code Geass. The Protag and his Rival are akin to Lelouch and Suzaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,158 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Love to see yongbi made into an anime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 impalingnubs

For most of the mangas that I've loved, they already had movies. But ... I would love to see Final Fantasy X turn into a movie =P , not a manga, but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

mairtin.l wrote: »
    Good news. Daume is doing a Franken Fran animation http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1348/57/1348570786911.jpg

Nobody is doing a Franken Fran anime, that is a troll chart and you sir should not be fooled so easily. Yotsuba should have been a dead giveaway.

Advertisement