Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite dish for internet

Options
  • 04-09-2011 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

I live outside Carrickmacross in an area with bad mobile phone reception. Signed up to Three for internet last Novemeber because they are part of the national broad band scheme.
    First they gave me a booster, then an external antennae which did not work. Just got a huge satellite dish put up by them for the internet. I thought at last finally we may have good internet but it is still riduculously slow.!!!
    At my wits ends as this is going on for months and I am still paying for this service.
    Anyone else have a satellite dish for internet - do you find it fast?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

did you try net1 i think they have coverage around carrick but maybe you dont have line of site to one of their masts

Advertisement