Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO documents - is any of it necessary?

• 04-09-2011 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

So I accepted my college course just recently.

As soon as I accepted my offer I threw away all of my prospectus' and information sheets about other colleges and all the mail I recieved from them.

I still have some more material from the CAO including my list of course choices. Would I need any of that for my own record or can I throw it all away?

One thing I will certainly keep is my Statement of Application Record, which clearly states I have an exemption from Irish and a third language.

Otherwise not sure what else I should keep, being so happy with my course choice and acceptance.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭AD61

As soon as you've heard from the college (i.e. the college has verified your place), you can throw away the CAO documentation. Make sure you keep a record of your CAO number though, you may need it for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

My college have verified my place, hence I mentioned that I got an offer from them and accepted.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement