Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** Jerry Scully RIP ****

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pegasusflash

I have known Jerry for almost twenty years now, Its such a shock to hear of His passing. he was one good friend, always on top of his game. He always put you before anything else. My daughter has CF and he new it, and whenever I went into him either at his shop or at home he always asked how she was, pure gentleman what a good personn he was. I knew he was ill and offerd him any assistance I could ,he was gracious in his acceptance of help and never made you feel like you were patronising. I will miss him greatly and my thoughts are with his wonderful family tonight.I cant express how much I feel for poor Jerry, but I can now offer my deepest condolences and heart felt sorry for his family,firends and relatives. One funny guy and always there to help you in any situation. He was an amazig charachter who always touched you in Jest or in deepest scicnerty . I will treasure my memories of Jerry and hope that I can replicate his spirit. Good bye good friend. Clinton

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Fallow01

I spoke with Gerry recently, a pure gentleman he will be missed. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Shocked to hear this, was in his shop a few months ago and knew nothing of his illness, he was always entertaining with his stories.

I hope he had someone to keep that great shop going.

RIP Jerry

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NOMISS

I done business with Gerry since 1998, as said above, i always came away from Gerry with a smile and the feeling of being a friend, - rather than just a customer.
    I will miss him. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pegasusflash

Hi All, I just found out that Jerrys shop is open again on a limited basis, Its open from Wedensday to Saturday Inclusive, It was Jerrys wish that the shop remain open and thanks to his good friends and family in honoring his wishes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭puheen

Have just come upon this sad news having not been around and I would like to say how sorry I am for Jerry's family on the loss of a true gent.
    I used to drop into the shop whenever I was over that way and always left the better for having a good chat with Jerry.

R.I.P. Jerry, a true gentleman, it was a pleasure to have know you.

Advertisement